Chapter I

I was not sure what was wrong, but I felt something was missing. Definitely you have to do something, but still could not find an answer in my head. It was all very strange, first time I felt that way and maybe that's why I had no idea how to react. The day had been relatively normal, but looked at the sky and I soon realized that if I did not reach my destination rain threaten to fall without mercy. I looked at my watch, it was 9 pm, he was well on the hour. I kept walking and in between many thoughts arose in my head, I think I got so distracted that even people I started to look weird with the idea of ​​"what happens to this crazy", but obviously do not take into account. Although everything was suddenly interrupted by a call on my cell.
- Hello, ¿Kamilla? 'said the voice on the other side.
- Yes. Bill, are you? I asked back.
- Ofcourse, who else will be? Hey, why have you delayed in coming? I took over an hour waiting and I'm starting to worry.
- Relax, it's just that I got distracted a little.
- Just a little ?, are well past 11 at night.
- Oh !, rays so sorry to keep you waiting.
- Do not worry, for you have all the patience in the world, just calling to make sure everything is okay.
- How nice, thank you for being such a good friend.
- Sure, you know you're my best friend and one of the people I love most in this world.
- Please do not make me blush ....
- But if it's true, you're one of the most important for my people.
- Okay, thanks for your words. Now I have to cut you to arrive soon to your house, plus I must hurry or else I think will catch the rain.
- Good see you later. Kamilla kisses.
- Also for you, Bill.
And finally we cut the communication.
Ok, ok, I know you must be asking yourself some questions, now I will clarify them some things. My name is Kamilla Hannover, I have 16 years and with whom I was talking recently was with my best friend, Bill Kaulitz, who is a year older than me. Both have known each other since we were very small and over time our friendship grown increasingly. We have had enough confidence, and that's hard to find somewhere else. But beware, I want to clarify immediately that nothing happens between us. For both our friendship needs to go in another direction, everything is fine as it as is. My life is that of an ordinary person, but Bill with Tom, his twin brother and two other friends called Georg and Gustav more formed a band called Tokio Hotel. Which was to become very successful in just a short time, they have conquered important markets and that is why demand is growing increasingly, implying thereby spare time which have. Kindly from Bill always get free for each concert ticket give even those abroad, but for personal reasons and not able to go to all as both would have liked. At this time they were finishing their break here in Magdeburg and would leave tomorrow night to Paris, France. And as we take these last hours, today I'm going to stay home and have time to share (please empiezen to imagine not no big deal!). I needed five minutes to get home of Bill, but the rain and had no mercy of waiting and began to fall sharply. It had nothing to protect me, so I ran as fast as I could and when I rang the bell immediately and instantly Bill answered the door.
- Oh ray! what happened to you?
- The rain punished me for being late and now I'm paying the consequences I said trying to put a share of humor to the situation.
- But do not stand there, happens immediately if you will not catch cold.
Honestly how much I loved Bill took care of me. I always worried about me, always doing everything possible to me to be good. Few people are like one and I hope I never lose valuable friendship that Bill and I have.