Chapter XXXVIII

It was something I never expected to see in my life, why did I have to be passing this on to me? The 2 people I love most in my life were betraying me in the worst way. Kamilla and Tom were kissing each other most passionately and the tears did not hesitate to be present. They had broken a promise and there was no way to return everything behind. They may call my attention, but I preferred not to face the situation and I turned back. I arrived to my room, I waited for Sophie to open the door for me and then I locked myself in it, I needed to be calm, without anyone bothering me.

(Narrates Kamilla)
With Tom we kept kissing, but suddenly we heard a noise, we dressed as quickly as possible and we made as if we were talking about the most friends. A few minutes later Sophie arrived.
- Hey guys !, I thought they were running away from us, swore there was nobody home, "he said jokingly.
And immediately we both relaxed, he still had not discovered us.
- And, what happened to Bill in his first session? Tom and I asked.
- Well, although it was intense, but he is strong and will know how to get to the end.
- It's true, Bill is persevering and will not fall for anything, said Tom.
- And apropos of him, where's Bill?
- In his room, strangely he looked a bit sad but I preferred not to ask him and he told me to leave him alone. No idea because, maybe later it will happen.
When Sophie said that I had a strange feeling and something inside of me said that I should go talk to Bill. I stopped, Sophie and Tom looked at me surprised but I asked them not to bother me. I went to Bill's room, knocked on the door several times but he never answered me. Then I did not wait any longer and I entered; Bill was lying on his bed, with both hands on his face, it looked like he had been crying, I immediately felt a lump in my throat. It seemed that he had not noticed my presence, but when I approached, he removed his hands from his face and stared at me, but his expression was obvious rage and discomfort, I was not understanding anything. And when I was going to kiss him he immediately ran his face.
- Can you know what's wrong Bill? I asked a little annoyed.
- Nothing, I just want to be alone! he said quite annoyed.
- I will not leave here until you give me a coherent and reasonable explanation, you're very strange.
- I have not had a good day ...
- And who told you that rehabilitation was going to be easy?
- That's not exactly what I'm talking about, here has nothing to do with rehabilitation.
- So?
- Kamilla, listen to me carefully because I need to tell you something very important. I realize that precisely I'm not going through the best stage of my life, I have to clarify who I can count with and who can not. That's why I need a time, a break and ... I want to finish with you.
- What! I exclaimed surprised.
- What you are listening to, I still love you but I need you to leave me alone for some time. I'm sorry, I hope you understand me.
- But today in the morning you told me ...
- Fuck what I told you! Did not you hear me? Go and leave me alone once and for all! said Bill quite annoyed.
I did not understand what was happening to him, the reason for his reaction and I started to cry, I felt bad, terrible. Bill, on the other hand, was not moved by what I felt. But I preferred not to say any words and left his room. Immediately I ran up the stairs and went to lock up, I was tired of my life ... and more on this? It was not exactly what he wanted.

(Narrates Tom)
Kamilla went to talk with Bill and I stayed with Sophie in the yard for a while. She sat next to me and hugged me affectionately, then she kissed me, but Kamilla was present in my mind, although at no time did I reject her kisses. I love Sophie, but I do not know if as much as it should be ideal. I will never forget that she is Jakob's mother, but maybe that does not mean that I should love her. I imagine that more than one of you would come to recharge me, but I know how I really feel. When I met her at the beginning it was surprising to see her, I have sworn to be with her and take the time to go back together as boyfriends, but the feelings change and that one can not avoid it. But I wanted to truly feel loved and being with Sophie I would have it for sure.

Suddenly I hear a noise, I turn around and notice that Kamilla quickly climbed the stairs. I called a lot of attention and decided to go see what happened, but Sophie stopped me.
- What do you do? she asked.
- I'm going to talk to Kamilla, I have a problem.
- Then better leave it to me, I go.
- No, you stay here! I said and left, quickly climbing the stairs in the direction of Kamilla's room.
Sophie was surprised at my reaction.
When I entered, I saw her sitting in a corner crying bitterly, I approached her and hugged her tightly, she leaned on me and kept crying.
- Little thing that happened to you? I do not like looking bad.
- Bill ...
- What happened to my brother?
- Bill ... Bill has just finished with me, "he said barely able to speak.
Upon hearing his announcement it was quite surprising. Did my brother finish with Kamilla? It's hard to believe, he loves her too much and it's a bit unsettling to know that he now wishes he was not with her.
- But what did he tell you, what was the reason why he finished with you?
- Neither do I have it clear and I can not understand it either. He told me that he needed to be alone to put some order in his life, and that he needed to see who he could really trust and who could not. I love him, Tom help me please, "she said desperately. I felt the sword and the wall enter, who to help ?. On one side was Kamilla but the other was my brother Bill. I do not know, I really do not know what to do.