Chapter VI

I realized that I no longer get anything to be here and that's why I retired in the most absolute silence to my room. I did not blame her anger, in fact quite a lot was valid after all I had messed with the girl he loves. He was right, but I strove to give an excuse for Bill would never be valid. I think it's pretty fair all his rage, but what if it bothered me were his last words: "I do not feel like my brother, well you're not now nothing more than an acquaintance to me," Hear him say that was really hard for me, always with Bill we have often been the most united, but now knew that everything was in anything. Brotherly ties were broken .... and hopefully not forever. The situation was really bad, guilt weighed me too and I knew I did not have any option to fight the Closed Mind of Bill. But I definitely think seguirría torture for me during the day. As opening the door to my room, I found myself face to face with Kamilla ready to go. Ofcourse I stopped her and pulled her arm inward: I needed to clarify things with her and get it has not imagined anything else besides what happened.

- Kamilla, I ....

- No Tom, listen to me first. Immediately I will clarify that yesterday meant nothing to me. You know perfectly well you're not my type so I could ever like me. What happened yesterday was nothing but a product of drunkenness, as we were too drunk to control us. So you do not feel committed to anything because I do not feel well.

- I do not need to add much, leave me alone you have clear ideas and not think beyond that apart from what happened.

- Relax, will not change my mind. That if I wish it was our little secret. I would not favor any of the guys will find out that I would be uncomfortable situation.

He knew I could not lie to Kamilla to leave it alone, even after what recently happened with Bill. Where as it was more than clear that I had lost my brother, at least for now.

- Sorry, but I think I can not promise you that; and knowing a person that I find it hard not to tell others.

- What do you say!?

- Bill, he knows everything that happened yesterday between Nostros and is not at all happy to say. I just came to talk with him and to give you an idea just tell you that I just hate.

- I guess because I care so much as Bill must think that you practically forced me to have sex with you when it was nothing more alcohol that we went to his head.

- To hear your response you make me check what you are innocent, because in truth you can not imagine the real reason because now Bill hates me so much.

- And could you tell me the real reason you?

- No, Bill is responsible to tell you all that, that part of it is not for me.

- You're hiding something ....

- Take it as you want, but if you want to clarify your other question goes where Bill and ask.

- Me too upset that you Tom, I know you and Bill tells you everything I hate you do not have the courage to tell me the real reason why Bill is angry.

- Not that I do not want, it is simply not for me. When you talk to my brother will achieve really like is this dimension.

- Okay, you do not get anything with insistirte. Maybe I'll talk to Bill immediately.

- Wait, do not! I said stopping.

- What happens now? he asked annoyed.

- I will not forbid you to go talk to my brother, but better wait until night and be patient to calm down. Proque I warn you now that if you try to talk with Bill not bring forth any good.

- Tom, this is already getting tired me! This whole situation has me very confused and feel that something is hiding me!

- Kamilla, enough is enough please! If I'm warning you now that it is not for your sake. Do not insist, and now marchate my room please.

I could see in the faces of Kamilla how angry he was with me, but no words came and left the room. This was what I needed eventually, could not believe it when ever enjoyed all of the tours, now everything is transformed into a living hell, at least for me.

(Tells Bill)

He was still in my room, unable to have anything clear. Everything had me too bad, but I knew I had to be optimistic and not embitter why pasó.Se to be difficult, but I hope I can achieve. But which if I am 100% sure is that I had to get out of here. Not for a long time, but at least a few days. He had taken the decision, but their communication is more convenient to Georg and Gustav, the only people you trust to get me. I left the room, but immediately found myself in the hallway with someone who did not want: Kamilla. Strangely she did not approach me, which managed to get my attention, but I did not pay more importance and went to the room of Georg, Gustav which luckily was also at that time. They saw my worried face immediately asked me what I was going and I told them instantly. Assimilate really costs you were betrayed, even if it comes from your own brother. Which from now on, start to quickly change our lives.