Chapter XXXVI

It was the next morning, for the first time Bill did not come to the room to give me the good morning greeting. But I know some of you will be thinking, why wait for a hello if you're falling under betraying Bill? That is a separate issue and there is no need to mix things up, although for a time it would not go up to the second floor, we would wait until it was more recovered; while he adapted a room on the first floor. The clock read 9 and Sophie would leave the house with Bill to take him to his rehabilitation. He knew that Sophie would not help him in everything that is dressing and getting up, what I went down the first floor and went to his room, he did nothing but be staring at the ceiling. Seeing me immediately he smiled at me, stretching his arms waiting for a hug of mine. When I greeted him he was still present feeling guilty, looking at him made it inevitable not to remember what was happening with Tom. But I tried not to think about it and I helped to dress it, wash it and make up. Then, when I helped him sit in the wheelchair, the tears started to come out of my eyes automatically, Bill looked at me strangely and with one of his hands he gently caressed my face.
- What's up Kamilla? I'm worried about seeing you like that.
- You really love me? I asked, staring him straight in the eye.
- Of course, you are the person I love the most, you are my little angel, that person for whom I will make all my effort to recover as soon as possible. I want to be the best for you. But why are you asking me this?
- I need to be sure that whatever happens, you will always love me, I do not want to stay alone and without anyone who loves me.
- You seem so negative saying that, I'm surprised but I'm not interested in finding out the origin of everything. You will always count on me and I hope so too of you.
- Of course, I will always love you, I will never leave you. And I thank you, because I really appreciate all the effort you are making to get ahead.
- Linda ... you are so amazing with me, I adore you too much.
And we kissed, although it was the first time I did not enjoy it, rather I felt bitterness and just by smiling, Bill intimidated me. But I tried not to think about that and went to leave it until the entrance of the house, the clock marked 10 o'clock in the morning, it was time to go to his rehabilitation. I said goodbye to him, wishing him all the luck and I entrusted Sophie to take good care of him. So please do not attack me so much, I may be starting something with Tom but it does not take away how much I care about his health. I looked out the window, the car started and in a few seconds they disappeared from my sight. I looked away and stared at a lost point. It was when I felt hands that surrounded my waist, I turned around, it was Tom. He hugged me tightly and began to whisper in my ear:
- Every risk has difficulties and we both decide to embark on this, the heart puts us to the test and the feelings are taken to the limit. We choose to live now and even if we kill our conscience we must know how to take it, we have both of us and I will never let you fall. I promise.
- Thanks, now more than ever I need you, I said excited.
(Narrates Bill)
On my way to the rehabilitation center, I thought about many things, but what really worked for me was Kamilla's attitude this morning. Ask me if I really love her? You should not even doubt it, you just have to take it for granted. Nor is it so coherent to make me promise to be with her no matter what happens, you must also take it for granted. Although I can not be closed minded, more than once people are questioning certain aspects of their lives and Kamilla would not be the exception.
When we arrived it was amazing how many fans there were, they must have been around 70 people and all of them giving me their support. But the most shocking thing of all was when they saw me in the wheelchair, more than one of them started crying and inevitably my chest knotted as I tried to imagine how much they must be suffering for me. I never thought I could receive support of such a large amount, I realize that I am really valued as a person and not only for being the singer, also now I can say with more security than ever that if I have true fans. They are simply incredible, they want me despite not being able to give them all of me now. But of all those present, who came to me the most was when a young mother with her 5 year old daughter approached me kindly. The little girl was very affectionate by the way, because when the mother sat her on my legs she immediately hugged me, it will be something I will never forget. Then he spoke:

- It may surprise you that I am talking to you, but for me it is not and I really feel close to you. I am a very young mom, I am 20 years old and a daughter of 5 years old; to receive her is a gift of which I am enormously grateful, but I must also say that I went through difficult times. Only now my family understands me and in all this time the legacies and music of Tokio Hotel have served me a lot of support, therefore I am very grateful that you and the others have helped me. Now I want to do the same with you and give you this little gift, that no matter how simple it is, my daughter did it with a lot of affection for you. Then he handed me a sheet, in which I had something quite simple but certainly very beautiful. It was a happy face next to it had written "Bill, many strengths and encouragement, I love you and recover soon." It was a simply fantastic gift, I thanked them and then I said goodbye with a "I love them" in general. I was a little late and it was time to finally go to my first session, I made the announcement of my arrival and at 2 minutes my therapist arrived. I said goodbye to Sophie and let them take me to the rehabilitation room. We had already moved into a restricted area, so the tour of the corridor was somewhat shocking. Children with burns, adults who lost some of their limbs, among others. It was the beginning of a hard and long road, but despite feeling nervous today I realized something very important: The affection of the people is unconditional, whatever happens will always be with me.