Chapter XVIII

For several minutes I embraced Gustav; Silent, remaining silent. I still felt bad, but he did everything possible to calm me down.
"Sophie, everything you've told me is really terrible and amazing. And that's why it gives me some pity to know that Tom did not understand at all. His attitude should have been to support you in the good and bad, not abandon yourself to the first problem there is.
- I understand Gus, but Tom is not the fault of the whole. We are still still immature.
- Do not try to justify it.
- It's true, believe me. This is my story with his, so I do not want you, Georg or Bill to get involved in this whole thing.
- I was just trying to support you.
- I value it and thanks for that, but when most things are cleared up, you can enter without any problem.
- I understand, but also why I want you to realize that in me you have a support, a person of trust, have not you noticed that in all this time?
- Yes, and again thanks for listening to me. Together with Bill they have been the only ones who have not given me credit.
- I like to make people feel good. But I have a question, why are you here in France?
"The question will be better, why am I not yet gone?" What happens is that at the exit of the train station, here in Paris, I met Tom ..... well and obviously we ended up arguing, I followed him to the hotel and here I am, it's too late to return to London.
- Okay, but tomorrow what will you do?
- Go immediately to my house.
- And why do not you stay with us?
- My parents would trouble me, they know I came here, but not precisely to join with you.
- And they do not have to know, just tell them that you had a percanse and now. But at this point I think that you should make a kind of "rebellion" against your parents, do not let them control your life any more and escape them, we gladly welcome you.
- Gus is not so easy, my parents could denounce them, remember that I am still a minor.
- You see what I say ?, you do not act because of the fear that you feel to face them. Come on, cheer up and come with us. And if it happens that your parents want to do something against you, at least on my part I will give the fight and I will do everything possible to defend you.
- Thank you for being so good to me Gus, I did not expect something like that from you.
- So you can see, maybe I've never shown it so openly, but I really appreciate you too.
"Too bad that all this had to happen."
- Yes, but now you do not have to worry. You will always have me.
Immediately we wrapped ourselves in a warm and affectionate hug. The truth is that tonight was pretty weird, but honestly I ended up very quiet. Of the 4 guys, I've never expected to receive such a high level of understanding, and less if it comes from Gustav, the person that I like, the most reserved of all. But who says that things can not change? Maybe it will all bring a big surprise.

(Narra Tom)

The days that had passed had passed and the day had finally arrived to leave for Milan, in Italy. It was only 9 in the morning and our flight was leaving at 11 at night, so there was still some time left to do nothing. Without doubt the beginning of the tour by Paris, brought several unexpected events for us. First, when after a brutal binge I accidentally went to bed with Kamilla, now Bill's current girlfriend. And that almost brought about the breakup of the brotherhood relationship between the two. Then when I met Sophie, long time no see and hundreds of doubts to clarify, which inevitably ended up turning into a fight. Now, nothing was happening at the moment, but if there was something I missed quite a bit. For 2 days there is no trace of Gustav and Sophie. Not that I wanted to see her, but it seemed strange to me that there was Gus. Of the 4, I think he is the most responsible and if he goes somewhere always warns, or at least when we are in a country that is not our native Germany. But I know I do not have to complicate myself so much, I do not think they are going together, especially when Gustav was talking to Sophie a few times.
(Narra Bill)
The whole experience lived during these 5 days in Paris, served me as a source of inspiration to write some songs. I was at it when someone knocked on the door, it was Kamilla.
"Hi Bill," he said, waving a kiss at me, "what are you doing?"
- Nothing productive, I'm just taking this time to write some things.
- Could you show them to me?
- Of course, come with me.
We went to the table, took the sheets that were there and with Kamilla we sat on the edge of the bed to show him what he was doing.
- Are they songs?
- Yes, and there is one dedicated for you, but I still do not finish it.
"Never mind, I'd like you to read it, can you?"
- Yes, no problem, here I read: "You dream that sometimes time passes as quickly as possible, hoping that what is desired is fulfilled as soon as possible. But so much interest concentrated in one thing can lead to some Problems Sometimes you think that you contradict yourself, it is not good to repress your feelings, do not wait to find the right moment, there will never be one, it only acts when your heart tells you to listen to it and believe me that I am telling you the truth , I do not lie, my words are of sincerity.If you want something, fight to reach the goal, but never neglect who you really love .... "
- Oh Bill, this is beautiful. "It's one of the most wonderful lyrics you've ever written," she said visibly excitedly.
"Thank you," I said, a little blushing. "This is nothing more than what I truly feel because of the situation we are experiencing. It represents me deeply and I do not know if you.

- Of course, especially in that part that says "... but never neglect who you really love ...". Bill, you are a wonderful man and I am delighted to have met you.

- For my equal, you are my everything, that of being the only one capable of raising my spirits. I love you, and I want you to never forget that.