Chapter II

First, Bill took me to his room and lent me his clothes while mine dried. Then we went to the living room and there we sat together on the couch and started to drink coffee to go cold.
- Thank you for being so kind Bill said with a smile.
- Sure, you know that I will always do everything that you feel good replied smiling.
- Hey, you're alone or Tom's been going around?
- You know how my brother knows how to leverage your time. So at this time should be in his room with a girl doing something and I'd rather not know, 'he said letting out a small laugh.
- It's true, let Tom do whatever he pleases.
For a few minutes we were silent, I looked at Bill and expression her face told me that something had to say. Yet also a little nervous, as if sensing that I was to complain about something, so I put my hands on his shoulders and made him relax.
- Bill, you face not lie, I know you have something to say. So relax and come on, tell me I said encouragingly loose.
- But I'm not nervous !, well actually a bit. What happens is that I was thinking about this for some time and want to know you think about what I'm going to ask.
- Then go ahead, tell me.
- As you know, tomorrow night we headed to Paris and that would mean that we would have to separate again even though you know you've got free tickets to our concerts. Well, I found the solution to this and I would like to make this proposal. How about becoming our permanent travel companion and go with us wherever we go? So we could always be together.
I really did not expect something like this. Me practically living permanently with them? Not a bad idea, but it would be rare. Although every effort is putting you Bill for making our friendship is not lost.
- Bill, I think it's great a great idea, but not if ....
- Please do not rechazes the proposal that I am doing, I do too happy you could always be with me. So that means that also would be starting tomorrow night with us to Paris.
- Are you serious?
- Ofcourse, this is not a joke.
- You know ?, gladly accept your proposal, it is an excellent idea. But I think it would be difficult for me to leave tomorrow with you, it is somewhat complicated to be doing things at the last minute.
- Do not worry, there's nothing to worry about, or did you think I was going to ask before making sure all the formalities to not have problems to come with us?
- What do you mean?
- This was something totally coordinated, your mom helped me organize everything. Have permission, your bag should be ready at this time, passage, so there is no problem for us tomorrow Parthian Paris.
- Bill really surprise me, how could you achieve this?
- I have my methods, it was not difficult for me Smiley said.
I looked at my friend and I could not help but let out a small laugh.
- Do not think much Bill Kaulitz, this will not affect you head I said derisively.
- Hey! do not make fun of me, only I say to lift my spirits.
- Like you self-esteem was very low .... Or do you think all this energy is low you get at each show more unconditional love from your fans?
- I'll be honest, I really am very grateful for the enormous affection that give us all persons who follow Tokio Hotel, but nothing compared to what I get from you. Your friendship for me is a very important basis in my life, you are the person who best knows me and give me your support no matter when you need it.
- How nice, so I also love to be your friend Bill. You're careful, you look after me like a younger sister and always make me feel good.
- It's the least I can do for you and I hope to always count on you, right?
- Obviously, here I always have.
And we took a warm embrace. As you may have noticed, Bill and I are exaggerated and overly attached. So many people believe that we are not missing boyfriends and publication in the press I inventanto silly rumor. But we are used to, we do not really trouble us why.
And again we return to the conversation.
- Bill, what do we do to get to Paris?
- The first day only give a press conference, the rest will to relax and take a stroll around. Then the next day is finally the concert.

- I think, but what will become of me? You will be engaged in activities and have to be locked me in the hotel.

- How you can say that !, of course you'll come with us wherever we go Bill said.
- But you do not think it's any discomfort for the other guys?
- For nothing, you know that everyone loves you. You will always be pleasant company for everyone.
- Thanks again for saying that.
- Sure, I love to make you feel good. Now how about if we watch a movie?
- Okay, I think good idea.
But I think at this point of the night were already quite tired and Bill even managed to find the movie when both fell asleep on the couch.
The next day.....
(Tells Bill)
It was 8 in the morning when I woke up, I looked to the side and there Kamilla was still sleeping peacefully and resting her head on my shoulder. I stared for a few minutes and I could not help feeling tenderness. No, but then I felt something strange and tried to analyze that was what was happening. Kamilla was not that I liked, but in truth he had too much affection and can not do if you ever do miss me. She's my best friend, my confidant and the only one that I fully express how I feel. He is a very valuable and I'm really grateful to have met. But there was something that just kept me calm and did not understand why I felt that way. So I tried to clear my head a little and went to the kitchen for coffee. It was just then when I met Tom, and to notice the look on my face did not hesitate to ask me what was wrong with me.
Tom'm in no mood to answer any of your questions.
'But what the hell is wrong with you?
Better shut up and leave me alone ......

---------------------------*---------------------------------------