Chapter XIV

Having those lips so close to mine would not let me respond in any other way and I could not stand it any longer, so without waiting any longer, I kissed her. Like that memory of the farewell that was present again today, only that in this case it was to welcome, or at least that was believed. Yesterday I revived and the feelings came out, but everything from one moment to another was blocked and I walked away By Sophie.

- What's up, Tom? She asked in surprise.

- I'm sorry, but this would not have to be happening and I'm going to ask you in the best way, I want you to leave please, I need to be alone.

- I do not understand, first you reject me, then you allow me to approach you and then again you walk away.

- I'm not waiting for you to understand me, I can only say that it is not easy to know how to act after being so long without seeing you.

- But....

- Do not say any more, just go and leave me alone! I asked insistently.

Seeing my refusal to go on talking, Sophie did nothing but get out of the silence of the room. She did not understand what was going on, and of course I did not either, this was all very confusing and I had no idea how I should react.

(Narra Bill)

Little by little the night was present on Paris, some lights were already starting to light, but the night did not mean that we would have to return to the hotel soon, this was our day and we determined when to finish with it. As soon as the afternoon began, the snow began to fall on Paris, but it was not an impediment to stroll along the Seine River, since the barge we were on was roofed, and I reserved it especially for Kamilla and myself. Then we continued walking around some typical places of the city, until finally came the night and with her the best way to end this special day: The Eiffel Tower. At night you could certainly conclude that it was one of the best wonders in existence, so imposing and one could not help but feel small, making Paris one of the most beautiful cities. At that time there were a significant number of people lining up, so we delayed getting in, but finally it was our turn and we went up immediately to the lookout. I hugged Kamilla around the waist and for long minutes we stared in silence at the city of Paris, or also "light city" due to the beautiful show that delivered at night.

- Do not you think this is beautiful? I said, whispering into his ear.

- I love it, this is really awesome.

- You're right and that's why I decided to bring you here, I found this was the best way to end our day.

- All this was really perfect and I wanted to thank you, nobody had ever made me a gift as wonderful as this.

- If I know, none of your previous boyfriends has treated you like you really deserve and I do not understand why you ever had to date those idiots.

- Shh .... Bill do not think about that please, that's a buried past that should never come to light. Do not try to think of anything other than us 2, "he said, stroking my neck.

- You're so cute. so sweet....

- And you so kind and dedicated ....

After that we stared into our eyes and gave ourselves a tender kiss, thus sealing in the heights of Paris, our perfect night.

(Narra Sophie) 

Why did this have to be happening to me? I could not believe the damn bad luck I had and I feel that everything that is happening to me is far from returning to a calm calm. And I do not even know why I said "I love you" to Tom, maybe to make me listen but otherwise everything is nothing more than a thousand tangles and confusions. Besides when I kissed him ... I knew perfectly well that he did not feel comfortable and in fact I did not either, but I needed to provoke him in some way. Although everything finally ended in nothing and we could never talk. I left the room disappointed, but not completely defeated. Since somehow or another I had to and had to be heard. When I looked outside, I realized that the night had already fallen on Paris, it was too late to return to London at this time, so there was no choice but to stay in the city. Luckily I had some money and I could survive even for one more day, but when I went down to the reception to ask for a room I found ......

(Narra Bill)

After the Eiffel tower we immediately took a taxi and headed back to the hotel. When we arrived I went to leave Kamilla to her room and I said good night, after that I went to mine. But in a few minutes someone knocked on the door, it was Tom. And from his afflicted face you could conclude that something was not right. I made it happen and then we both sat on the edge of the bed. His gaze was completely lost, his anguish was evident and it affected me not to know what was happening to my brother.

- Bill, I never thought that something like this could happen again, today was one of the worst days and sometimes I do not understand why my acting.

- But what happened, what did I leave you so bad? I asked anxiously.

- I met Sophie today.

- What!? I asked surprised.

- What you're listening to and I really feel very bad about it. I was thinking of going to London today, but when I met her at the train station, all I did was run away, but she caught up with me and we were fighting in the street. In a moment I could not take it anymore and I went back to the hotel, she followed me and I climbed as fast as I could to my room. We were fighting a long time and I do not know how, but I finally let her in. In a minute when I was not looking at her, she came too close to me and well .... we ended up kissing, "he said in a tone of regret.

I could not help looking at Tom with a surprised face, no matter how he denied it to me, I knew that Sophie was still attracted to him. The feelings and events that had occurred knew how complicated they were. Since no one imagined the great magnitude of what happened so that Tom was so bad after seeing Sophie again.