Chapter XLIV

Even after a long time after Sophie left, I was still sheltering in the arms of the twins, for now they would be my only protection. And the words of each of us began to come out with a certain fear."I never imagined anything like that from her," said Bill, still shocked.- I should have known from the beginning that all this time I was in love with a psychopath. She really is crazy, maybe she told me a lie and it could be that she herself killed Jakob.- I don't think so, that time I met her in London she showed me evidence that the accident was really true.- It is not to defend it, but I think that we are partly to blame for all this having been triggered. For example, I perfectly remember everything you have told me about her Tom, and I especially emphasize the bad relationship she has with her parents. Chances are how she put all of her trust and a better life expectancy in us, and seeing that everything she believed in finally failed her, her fragile mental balance has been broken and prompted her to say all of this.- Ok, maybe what you say is not so wrong, but at least you agree with me that she has a mental problem and quite big? Tom asked.- Of course. And how they see me now is not how I really feel, I want to try to be calm but I can't. How will I find a way to survive during all these months if I am going to be persecuted by a public danger that is out there?- Don't worry, remember that you have us.- Yes, I know that well enough, but there is something you don't understand Bill. You are still not very well yet so you could not be with me wherever I want to go, Tom I see him as a person willing to take care of me, but I can not have him tied up all the time without doing anything. And finally, Georg, Gustav or my family, I don't have enough confidence in them how to tell them everything and ask them for some kind of help."We take care of, defend and protect the people we love the most, so we are ready to make sacrifices for them, and in this case with you," both twins said.- Are they serious? I asked quite excited.- yeah! they replied quite cheerfully.- Thank you, thank you very much indeed. It is incredible that after all the problems that I have caused you are still united by me.- Not nothing incredible, is that ... we just adore you! -They both said in chorus, each giving me a loud kiss on the cheek.Then at the request of both of them I went to lie down, the tension seemed so much for so few hours, that they found it pertinent that I go to rest, so I just listened to them.

(Narrates Tom)Kamilla went to rest and I and Bill were alone on the first floor. A certain tension was beginning to appear, but before I got worse, Bill surprised me with a somewhat shocking question for me.- When was the time when our sibling relationship began to decline?It was a question I never expected to hear from him, and of course he would never hear from me. As many people as we came across, and even the media, we never stopped bragging about how close our relationship was. I honestly don't know what I would do if Bill wasn't with me. But neither can he deny reality and say that there has never been a problem between the 2. He was in a kind of trance, so Bill was the one who spoke again.- Tom, relax please. I need to talk to you, but if you are like this it cannot work. Now answer the question please, it is important.- This ... I ... I had never thought of answering a question like that. But here honesty must go above all else. I don't want to blame anyone but Kamilla is the center through which all this happened. I messed with her, you discovered us almost immediately, and all that time when we were secretly doing things and in which we talked only for good manners, they increased our distance. The most correct thing should have been to speak everything from the beginning, but it did not happen and that is why we are like this now.- Ok, maybe it wasn't the right way you decided to get involved with Kamilla, but at least I see your regret and that's good. It is clear that you want as much as I do, to return to those quiet times in which we had a good time and did stupid things regardless of what others told us; because in addition to being brothers we are twins and that makes our desire for union even stronger. Most of the storm has passed, the problem with Sophie is an external issue. But first of all I need to ask you an important question, do you think you will be really happy with Kamilla?- It's something I'm pretty sure of and that's why I answer yes. I do not want any more problems and I had enough with everything that has happened, my son who is on the way needs peace and that is what I will give him and of course I love too. Many of the conversations I have had with Kamilla have served me to reflect and make a ground wire. Or ... well, rather, you 2 have helped me grow as a person."It's amazing to hear you say all that, you seem like you're someone mature, although deep down you're not," said Bill jokingly.- Do you think that's not true? just look at me! I said laughing.- You have not changed Tom Kaulitz, well actually a little, but I'm glad to have my brother back and in the same humor as always!- Like me, Bill missed you! -and we had a big hug.It is surprising how much the absence of such an important person can make you as in this case Bill is, that even over my mother he has been a fundamental pillar in my life. Although this return involved many things, and it was not only to rebuild that relationship of twins, but also to protect the lives of 2 beings whom we love very much, especially my son who are on the way.(Narrates Sophie)If they don't care about you, I will fight them. I left many things, I could easily have left my parents' house and continue living in London but elsewhere far from my "family". Instead I chose to come to Germany and with some people who rarely stay in one place for long. I never knew Kamilla, but after believing that I had found confidence in her, she betrayed me and in the worst way. Tom was MINE and she took it from me overnight. Why wasn't Tom man enough to tell me from the start that he wanted to be with her and not me? The more she gets pregnant, the worst thing that could have happened to me. They cannot imagine the enormous damage they have done in my life and if they are able to ruin it without importance, I will return the damage twice and if necessary, I will increase it even more.