Chapter XII

(
Narra Georg)

After the situation with Kamilla and annoying Tom in the morning, I went by my notebook to my room and decided to connect for a while to the internet. I took advantage of checking my mail, uploading information from the group to the web of the band and then I connected to my e-mail. At the moment of starting my session, Sophie, Tom's former friend, told me that due to personal problems, they finally stopped seeing each other, but the rest of the boys kept in touch with her.

- How nice to see you connected Sophie! How have you been?

- Excellent, the people here in England are very friendly. This year I finish my studies and then return to Germany to become independent.

- Good, so we could see you more often.

- It would be ideal, but you live on tour so they would not be here for a long time. The other, as you know Tom never wants to see me in his life.

"Sorry, I still do not understand why you and he fought.

- It is something difficult to explain and complicated to understand.

- But will you tell us someday?

- I do not want to have problems.....

- But do not start evading the subject.

- Georg, if you were in my place you could understand that what happened was very complex, and to this day it is difficult to overcome. But since you have no idea what I'm talking about, you're left with the doubt.

- Okay, if you want, do not tell me. But someday you should come talk to Tom.

- Before that I prefer to commit a crime and to be banned from leaving the country to join me.

"Do not say foolishness, or else I'll bring you boys with us from England to wherever we are."

- I will operate the face, I will move of house and even I will change of sex.

- Do not start with jokes of bad taste, I am serious.

"Look Georg, if you want to try to convince me to give you the perfect answer, I swear you'll end up falling asleep. The only thing I can answer for now is that I will think about it.

- Are you serious?

- Yes, believe me. I'm telling you the truth. Now excuse me, I must go, in a while I must travel.

- Where?

- I'm not going to tell you. Well, be well and take care.

- You too, bye.

- Say hello to the boys.

After that Sophie disconnected from her session and I also left mine. Every time I talked to her after her fight with Tom, I always felt strange enough, as if I had some fear, nervousness; Of course he never told what happened. And thinking, in that I find a great difference between Bill and Tom, he does everything possible to solve their problems, instead Tom does nothing more than escape from them or even sometimes make wrong decisions. I do not know what to think, but I felt that we would soon receive an unexpected surprise.

(Narra Bill)

"Love, affection and trust", these are one of the many words that describe what we are currently living. And taking advantage of our free days in Paris, I decided to prepare a simple but pleasant surprise to Kamilla, dedicating a day only for the 2. I was in the lobby of the hotel when suddenly I felt someone hugging me from behind, I turned and it was her. She looked beautiful and radiant, in spite of the cold and the rain that fell on Paris, did not cease to stand out despite the warm clothes that we had the 2.

- Where will we go? He asked, giving me a tender kiss.

- To 2 places that for me are some of the most representative of Paris. We will take a walk along the river Seine and then we will go to the Eiffel Tower.

- I find it most tender and dedicated.

- And so it will be. Since I promised to give you proof of trust and show you with facts you should not be afraid of.

- Cute...

- Thank you.

After that we took our umbrella and left hand in hand, the truth did not matter if we ended up wet or not, or if we happened to some fun situation, the important thing was to learn to laugh at ourselves and spend it between the two. But suddenly the quiet calm was interrupted by a call to my cell phone, it was Georg.

(Narra Tom)

We still had some days off, and I did not think I was going to be locked up in the hotel. It does not matter if there was sun, rain, storm or snow, I could not bear to stay locked. So without waiting any longer, just take cover and I left. The rain fell steadily over Paris, but still the various shops in the city remained open. I went to buy a coffee, but then everything got blocked when I passed a store where they sold baby clothes and newborns. The tears did not hesitate for a second to come to my eyes, I was able to cry, I did not want to be bitter because of the situation that had happened 2 years ago. It reminded me of Sophie's wretch, forgive me for calling her that, but she does not deserve another qualification more than that. It was too complex what happened and that is why I prefer not to tell anything. But I could not help but look at that store, the memories tied me up and made me keep looking. Something good ended in the deepest of misfortunes and so far that still continues to mark me. Bill is the only one who knows the why and each of the events that finally ended in breaking our friendship with Sophie. And that is why I have expressly asked not to tell anyone anything, leaving everyone for now and much longer with the doubt. I made an effort not to get bitter because of this and kept walking.

First I went by a car to see what Cadillac would be the next model that would buy me, and the one that conquered me was a red convertible, with all the comforts and tricks that you already know me. The next stop was obviously a pub. I went in and immediately went to the bar and then where the girls were. A blonde with blue eyes appeared in front of me and I began to converse with her. But when I felt too harassed by her I left the pub and continued walking the streets of Paris. After a few minutes I arrived at the train station, I decided to take one to go to London-England. But as I was walking down the stairs, I could not believe my eyes.