Chapter XXXIV

- What are you doing, Tom? I asked a little nervously.
- Kamilla stops distrusting me, I'm just taking you to the waterfalls - he said and only smiled.
I can not deny it, I felt somewhat uncomfortable being next to Tom. It is different to see it when we are the whole group now that we are only 2. I do not say that something bad is going to happen to be with him, but I would still try to be attentive. When we arrived at the waterfalls everything was simply amazing, the water came from the highest parts and when splashing with the ground it gave a beautiful show. In addition, the place was surrounded by vegetation, so it gave a more pleasant touch. We began to go through each of the waterfalls, I went in silence and Tom did not contribute to say any words. But suddenly he took my hand and made me turn to him.
- This is already making me uncomfortable, I need to know why you behave so strange -said looking at me straight in the eyes.
- Tom, do not think that I do not like you, but ...
- Are you afraid that what happened in France will happen again?
- Yes ...- I said bending my head.
- Lose fear, everything will happen if we want it to happen. Is not everyone supposed to manage their will?
- Yes, I agree with you but still I do not stop feeling uncomfortable.
- Or is there something you want to relive? he said, approaching me, I would say too much.
- This ... I ... please do not do this to me ... - but I did not finish what I was going to say, when Tom kissed me.
At first I felt the need to reject him, but little by little I gave myself to him and began to kiss with more desire than ever. I can not deny it, it was evident that I was contradicting myself in relation to the first thing I had said, but I could not stop kissing Tom. Do not ask me why, nor am I able to understand myself. In one of those we were finally able to separate and we both stared into each other's eyes.
- You're not supposed to want anything with me, "he said smiling.
- I keep it going, you're the one who puts me in this difficult situation. Besides this is a mistake, we are hurting Bill and Sophie.
- But we have 1 week to do what we want, then we will see what we will do with my brother and Sophie. Not once that we should strengthen the bonds of friendship?
- That does not mean betraying the people we love, you're taking me to something I do not want and should not do. I will also ask myself the same question that sometimes Bill does, have you ever truly loved in your life? Remember that Sophie is the mother of your child.
- People like me are suddenly difficult to change, but I do not deny it, I love Sophie.
- Then why did you kiss me?
- You are a very nice girl and we must take advantage of this time when we are alone.
- It is valid to want to share, but it does not mean that the first girl that crosses you in front of you will get involved with her.
- It's true, but I've known you for a long time.
- You do not mind Bill, right?
- Do not say absurd things, he is my twin and of course I love him but there are times when you can not resist people as attractive as you.
I was so angry last thing said by Tom that I immediately pushed him and started walking with the goal of leaving the place, I was sick of his attitude and the little charge of conscience for betraying his brother, but he did not hesitate to follow me , he took me by the waist and turned me around, clinging closer to him.
- Do you think you'll escape from me? There's no way you can go home if I do not take you in my car.
- It does not matter to me, then I'll have to walk for hours just to not be by your side.
- Do not make yourself difficult, do you? Better enjoy this moment, take advantage of the fact that we are both alone, "he said and he kissed me again.
But this time was different from the first, I did not hesitate to receive his kiss as well as I also fall into his game. By God, what was Tom doing that the first time we were alone I fell immediately surrendered to him? It is something so strong and inexplicable, but certainly pleasant. Or will it be that for so long I and Bill relate to each other only on the basis of love, that at the same time Tom has this way of treating me, I fall immediately? After that kiss we prefer not to continue discussing and we dedicate ourselves to enjoy the park and the immensity that surrounded us.

(Narrates Bill)
I see that Kamilla and Tom took things seriously, it is already 9 o'clock at night and they have not yet returned, they have not even shown signs of life by telephone. But honestly he was not worried, he knew perfectly well that Tom would take very good care of her. Sophie had gone out for a few minutes to buy drinks and things to eat, we had decided to invite Gustav to share a time in the night, not us, Georg would be busy with his family until tomorrow. After 20 mintues, we were all in the living room of the house, sharing and laughing as fun.

- Good to know that tomorrow you will start with your rehabilitation, I imagine how needy you must be to walk again - Gustav said.
- Yes, at times it is exasperating but at least it helps you to look at things from another point of view and value yourself
- It's true, but what will tomorrow's session consist of? Sophie asked.
- Not the slightest idea, that's why I'm too anxious.
- Kamilla will accompany you?
- No, is that the smart here (said referring to me) came up with a kind of "exchange of couples" with the aim of strengthening the friendship between the 4. Does not mean that I am the girlfriend of Bill or Kamilla Tom's, but we will be sharing this week for 1 week.
- Bill, it's not because I'm pessimistic, in fact I think what you want is valid, but do you really think that a person like Tom can be with Kamilla just friends?

- Although you do not believe it Gustav, I do trust my neighbors and I know that nothing will happen, therefore the feelings will not be betrayed.

- Okay, but do not get upset, said Gustav and Sophie.
I am bothered by certain things that some people say, although it is true that one should always think about all aspects. I will never expect a betrayal and I do not think I know the occasion for it to ever happen.