Chapter XXX-XXXI

- Really, did you write that? Kamilla asked tenderly.
But I still did not answer.
- I think now we have a mute in the family, or can you say something dear twin?
- You'll see Tom what will happen to you when we get home, you'll regret it.
- Huy if that fear, but unfortunately you can not do anything to me, but I do to you.
- I'm sorry, but you take care of me? I will not even survive the first day. So Kamilla please save me from Tom and if it's not too much trouble you take care of me.
- With pleasure, but that is offered at least be 1 week our slave.
- Never, ask me for other things but I am not a slave of anyone.
- Do not you like to disturb Tom? Then try the consequences because I can reveal one of your biggest secrets.
- Oh, do you know what else ?, better I'll go and you keep sharing, couple of mellows.
- Then Tom, Tom, we'll see you later, "said Kamilla and I said goodbye with my hand.
Tom did nothing but smile and then left, minutes later we were still laughing.
- I love bothering my brother, sometimes it's so fun ....
- You're the only Bill, but the best! he said and kissed me tenderly.
A few seconds later, Dr. David Ebner came in to inform us of something important.
- Good morning Miss Hannover, good morning Mr. Kaulitz, I am glad that after yesterday today you have dawned in a very good mood. First of all we were reviewing the exams that we did yesterday and we discovered something very important and since I am an optimist I will tell you.
- What is what is? -We asked Kamilla and I quite anxious.
- 100%, there is a 30% chance of you walking again, so within 5 days when we sign up, we will send you immediately to a rehabilitation center, that is if you want it, because no We can force a person to do something they do not want.
When I heard the doctor's words, I really could not believe it. Was there really a chance to walk again? It was so incredible that I could not avoid the emotion, I felt that light of hope revived and opened again the possibility of returning to a normal life, the smile did not leave my face and tears began to fall down my face.
- And, what do you say Bill, do you think about rehabilitation?
- Of course, better news than this I could not have heard. I know it will take a long time to recover, but I am willing to do anything to get back on track.
- Ok perfect, then I'll immediately call the rehabilitation center and tell them to make a space for you.
- Thank you very much for everything, it is the best news that you could have given me today.
- You're welcome, I'm retiring now and I'm leaving you to share this happy moment.
After the doctor finally left, Kamilla and I could not contain the joy and we hugged tightly. The best, without a doubt.
(Narrates Tom)
I think that for now you could say that we returned to calm, after the critical situation experienced by Bill and Kamilla and as it is now, we can rest assured. I am happy today to have seen my brother in such a good mood, but please, how can I not be able to take care of my brother? I feel that the coexistence between us 3 and Sophie (from now on would also live with us) would be very fun. I arrived at the house and there was Sophie, sitting in front of the television but apparently she was asleep, so I went to her and I gave her a tender kiss on the lips, the seconds she woke up.
- Hi Tom, I see you came back very early, how's Bill?
- Excellent, dawned in a very good mood and who was consoling him, I caught him in full when they were kissing the most passionately with Kamilla.
- Hahaha, it shows that they 2 really love each other, but we ... I do not know what to think -said with some nostalgia.

- Are you doubting your feelings? I asked a little annoyed.
- No, is not that. But look at us and start comparing us with Bill and Kamilla, their relationship is quite solid. On the other hand we have gone through lots of difficulties, one day we are up and the other we are down. We were separated for a few years, you did not know your son and that makes my head have a lot of entanglements.
- No Sophie, do not do this to me again. I want you to feel confident about us and I'll shuffle you right now.
- How?
- Now you will see it.

I did not want to be afraid, but I was wondering if our time would really work, I raised this to Tom, the obviously annoyed wanted to make me never doubt again and I followed the game. Slowly our faces got closer little by little and we began to kiss tenderly on the lips, that sensation was really exquisite and by God that excited me. I crossed my arms around his neck and Tom approached me holding my waist, we kissed each time more passionately. In one of those Tom took me by the hand and made us stand up from the sofa, we slowly went up the stairs and headed to his room. Once there, we closed the door with a latch so that no one would bother us and every time the environment was going up its temperature more. We threw ourselves in the bed and there we began desperately to take off our clothes, it did not matter where things fell, what we cared about was only Tom and me. We were completely stripped of our clothes, each one admiringly admiring the body of the other; He played with his dreadlocks, stroked his back, felt his abdomen ... By God !, this sensation was killing me completely. For his part he did the same, caressed my arms, back, had me romantically taken from the waist and we both never stopped kissing, it was when I experienced the best feeling in the world, our bodies joined in 1 alone, their movements in a At first they were quite quick, then they were calmer but ... we never stopped feeling excited. There was a moment when he looked me straight in the eye and asked me the next question.
- Now you doubt our love?
- Of course not, I know that you love me and I love you too - I said and we both smiled.
It was just a matter of giving him time, there were still wounds to repair but everything would be solved sometime. A constant struggle to find peace, that if you are perserver, you will know what it is to be happy.