1: Return to Phoenix Drop

side note: HEY! YOU THERE! I will put some details about my own characters if you haven't read the first book.

Alexandrite: horrible past, was saved magical sphere after 5 years, princess of the ender

Lu: easily can lose her temper, demon princess, is siblings with Lucinda

Sugilite: Alexandrite's evil sister, is recognized by killing her own parents and being a bully, queen of the ender

Damian: Alexandrite's loyal brother, lives underwater, has a shark pet, doesn't offently visit her sisters.

Aphmau's POV

The portal closed, the girl hugged me very tightly, like if she had met me...

"I-It's you... It's really you!!" The girl said.

"Huh, wait, w-who are you?" I said.

"You don't recognize me... It's been many years, but, it's me... Zoey..."

"ZOEY!?! YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT!"

"Heh, well, this is what I look like, it has been 15 years..."

"15 years........."

"That's right."

"No... NO! IT CAN'T BE WE HAVE TO GET HOME NOW!" We stopped at the Phoenix Drop gate, it was old, and mossy, it was still destroyed since war. "It-It can't be 15 years! It can't!" Zoey chased after me.

"I'm sorry, you j-just ran off... I wanted to prepare you before you even saw the gates like this."

"Please, not 15 years..."

"Aphmau take a deep breathe..."

"*Breathe* *sigh*"

"You're doing great... Here have some water."

"Zoey... What happened exactly??"

"Time happened, ever since the Phoenix War, the village has slowly decayed."

"W-Wasn't Scaleswind helping us?"

"That was the plan. However you vanished, all the villagers had a panic attack and went out to find you. We finnaly gave up, no one wanted to take your position as lord. Eventually this structure collapsed. Many of the villagers took up the offer of Scaleswind and sought refuge there."

"Everyone is gone...?"

"Not everyone... Some people still remain here."

"*sigh* The reality hasn't set in yet..."

"*pinch* This is real. Now I'm going to let you discover Phoenix Drop on your own." She ran off. She told me about how she was able to open the portal with her barrier magicks. The stranger even told me a little about his past. I saw Laurance, looking at Ungrth's grave.

"H-How horrible..."

"Laurance?"

"His grave... IT'S BEEN ROBBED! WHAT KIND OF SICK PERSON WOULD DO THIS?!?"

"Calm down..."

"How could this have happened? THIS A DREAM RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?!?!"

"*le pinch*"

"OW! WHY- Oh, this is reality..."

"It is... I just can't believe it...I'll meet you at the settlement..."

"*smile* See you there." I talked to every single person, but I saw a house from the corner of my eye... Alexandrite's... I needed to see her. I just needed too.

Alexandrite's POV

15 years... Since I've seen my boyfriend and my best friend, but me, I'm doing just fine, my hair almost reaches the floor, and I have a kid! Not biollogically of course, the ender dragon egg hatched, it's just a baby lizard right now, he's still learning how to fly. I was cooking myself a meal, my house is made out of wood, like just any other, I've been using this amulet, to make myself not to age, because when Aphmau comes back, I want her to see me the same. Casually someone knocked on my door...

"A-Aphmau??"

"ALEXANDRITE!!" She said as I hugged her really tightly and let down a tear.

"Where have you been all these years?"

"*explain lady irene dimension bla bla bla*"

"Oh..... BUT IT MAKES ME SUPER GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!!!"

"Me too... I need to go see everyone else, I'll catch you around!"

Aphmau's POV

I was walking to the settlement but I heard someone.

"Mom?" I looked up.

"Levin?"