8: The Shamans At War

Heyo! Sup! From now on Alexandrite's nickname is Alex! On with the story!

Pic- Aph and Alexandrite with some Pocky!

Song- Shatter Me- Nightcore

Alexandrite's POV

We were watching Cadenza leave her rose at her father's grave, but the Chicken Shaman interrupted us.....

"Did I see Laurance? Where is his stupid face?" The CS (Chicken Shaman) said.

"Oh no... Oh no, Oh NOOOO...." Aphmau said putting her hands over her face.

"Oh Laurance! It's been so long since I've last seen you!" Castor said. Aphmau ran after Cadenza. Aphmau couldn't catch up with her so she came back. Castor kept blabbering about Laurance, me and Laurance just saw Aphmau trying her best not to commit suicide while talking to Castor. He then talked to me.

"Well if it isn't the queen of the Ender?" Castor said.

"Castor." I said.

"Have you considered my offer?" He asked.

"*sigh* No Castor, I will not allow chickens in my kingdom, even if they did, they would die of coldness." I said.

"*groan* Good point." After a few minutes of him blabbering about the Horse Shaman, and then they allowed him in the alliance. We then talked to Cadenza and she explained the whole deal with her pamd the chicken shaman, and how we get to New Meteli in two days. We decided to get more horses from the Horse Shaman which I know is Brendan but I'll keep my mouth shut for the rest. Me, Laurance and Aphmau went to Brendan. We saw a very young very pretty blond girl, and SURPRISE, Brendan came out.

Aphmau's POV

"Brendan? BRENDAN?!? Oh my gosh!!!" I said as I saw him.

"LORD APHMAU! MY GOSH IS IT REALLY YOU! LOOK AT YOU! YOU HAVEN'T AGED A DAY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He asked me.

"BRENDAN!? ARE YOU THE HORSE SHAMAN?!" I asked back.

"Horse Shaman...? Oh you mean... No, no, no! I'm not. But I do breed horses. I live here with my wife." He said.

"WIFE?!" I said surprised.

"Yes! She's that lovely lady over there! Her name is Issa. Shy but amazing! You should go meet her! But be careful what you say because she's pregnant."

"OH MY IRENE! CONGRATS!" I said while clapping my hands in excitement.

"Thanks! Sorry i'm not in Phoenix Drop, I visit and pretend I live there once in a while, now I live her under the guise of the 'Crazy Horse Shaman' so I could keep Issa safe from the bandits. No one messes with the shamans since the chicken one makes all shamans seem insane." He explained. I told him about the wall in Phoenix Drop, after some chit chat, we explained our situation and he gladly gave us some horses. I introduced myself to Issa, and she was very nice! I took a few horses and we were on our way!