4: Party! Ruined?

Hey wattpadians! If you're wondering what the picture above is, it's a little picture of one of my OC's Alexandrite in a halloween version! So enjoy!
-Rin

Aphmau's POV

I was sitting on my bed thinking about how Levin and Malachi had grown so much.

"So how are you feeling?" Laurance told me.

"I'm feeling better now, I spent the whole day with Levin and Malachi, just catching up."

"That sounds nice."

"It really was, you know, when we first got back, I was kinda sad, mostly because... I wasn't able to be there when they needed me, however, just looking at them, the influence that I did have, was carried through 15 years. Thinking about how much of a difference one person can make, I know that Levin is going to be a fantastic lord, I told him I'll be there when he needs it... But, I really can't hold his hand through every thing... He's gonna make mistakes... He needs to learn from them, it's really part of life."

"Heh, looks like he's not the only one who's going up a lot."

"H-Hey! What does that mean?"

"All I'm saying is that you yourself have come a long way."

"Heh, thanks Laurance. I actually wanted to talk to you about-" Suddenly Malachi interrupted the conversation.

"Uh, sorry for interrupting, but when you to are done talking, could you come to Levin's house?" Malachi said.

"Hehe, of course Malachi!"He then left. We made our wayi to Levin's house. I told Laurance to slow down. But I saw balloons, people, FOOD!

"SURPRISE!" Levin told me.

"Levin... What is this about?" I asked him.

"We wanted to do something special for you and everyone who came back so we decided to throw a small party here! Kawaii~Chan catered the party since who love her cakes so much!"

"Levin this is amazing..."

"H-Hey! Come on! Smile! Have fun! Come on! Go and enjoy!" I then spoke to Laurance.

"What are you waiting for? Go have fun!"

🅣🅘🅜🅔 🅢🅚🅘🅟

Alexandrite's POV

"Come on Aph! Let's dance!" I spoke to Aphmau.

"OK!! Hehe~"

"I remember when you used to bust out your moves in the middle of the street Aph! You still have it in you!"

"Well, what can I say?"

"That you missed me!"

"OK, I missed you." I gave her a very tight hug.

"A-Alexandrite!! C-Can't breathe!"

"He!" I glanced over at the gate, I saw Dante run out. "Hey Aph? Dante ran off, I think we should follow him."

"Agreed." We chased after him with swords in our hands. We finally got ther until we saw a bunch of bandits, and we saw Neko~Tan tied up. We ambushed a few. I heard a bow and arrow shot, by the time I knew it, Dante was shot. But the mysterious blind guy came in and helped us out. But two of the bandits ran away. COWARDS!

T͟i͟m͟e͟ s͟k͟i͟p͟!

"This wound is... It's close to his heart... We can't succesfully heal him without causing severe damage to his organs..." Donna told me.

"YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING DONNA~CHAN!" Kawaii~Chan said. Aphmau put her hand over Dante's chest, and it healed!

"MIRACLE!" Everyone shouted as we grouped hugged Aphmau and Dante. But Aphmau fell the floor unconscious.