3: The Boat has Arrived

Aphmau's POV

I woke up, I got out of bed. Dante greeted me.

"Good morning Aphmau, I wanted to tell you and Laurance that the trade ship is docking soon. I'm not sure if you wanted to see Malachi right off the ship or wait until he settled in." He said.

"Does he know I'm back?" I said.

"No. They are not aware of your arrival. No one who aboarded the trade ship knows you are here. We don't have a means to send messages via birds anymore. Levin and I wanted to leave the decision up to you and Laurance if he's planning on seeing them."

"Who else is with him?"

"Alexis, Kyle, and Logan had journeyed to Nahakra village, so you can expect to meet them too. What do you say?"

"Can I talk to Laurance about this first?"

"Of course. I'll let you decide on what course of action you wish to take. I will keep my distance to afford him the respect of being with you and Laurance. Good luck Aphmau." And with that he went off. I decided to speak with Emmalyn and Kenmur first.

"Ah! Lord Aphmau! I found some of my old documents but some of the inportant one's went missing... Odd. I wonder if anyone has them here in town." Emmalyn told me.

"Um... you don't need to call me "Lord" anymore." I replied.

"*stare* I forget... Hm, well then... Let me know what you prefer for me to call you when you decided what you want to be called. I'm just used to calling you that. My apologies." I then talked to Kenmur he was wondering if someone saved his documents. I then talked to Katelyn and ??? (Stranger) I then talked to Laurance.

"Well... what do you want to do?" He told me.

"Honestly... I want to go see him now."

"Agreed. I mean... if we're going to see him we might as well do it now. Plus we get to see everyone there... It will be like one big reunion. Let's just hope they're not stressed from their trip and that things went well. Ready to head out?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"*smile* Lead the way. The docks shouldn't be too hard to find... This place is pretty small... N-Not that you would get lost! *le slap* Let's go!" I lead the way to the docks. I saw Levin talking to Malachi.

"Malachi...?" I said. He turned and saw me. He hugged me tightly.

T͙i͙m͙e͙ s͙k͙i͙p͙ b͙r͙o͙u͙g͙h͙t͙ t͙o͙ y͙o͙u͙ a͙f͙t͙e͙r͙ A͙p͙h͙m͙a͙u͙ t͙a͙l͙k͙s͙ t͙o͙ M͙a͙l͙a͙c͙h͙i͙

I went out and saw Alexis, it surprised me that her hair is pink now.

"M-Mam!" She said.

"Alexis! It's me... Aphmau! Do you remember me?"

"In all honesty, I do not recall your face. But everyone has told me amazing stories about your deeds as lord."

"May I ask... Where are your parents?"

"*explanation*"

"So they're alive?"

"*nod* They moved away though. Kyle's parents did the same. I-I'll be on patrol now!" I walked off and I saw a little stand. And surprise surprise.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in. An ancient relic from time." Logan said.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I said as I glared at him.

"You should take that as a compliment. You've aged well."

"I see you're still a jerk."

".......... I missed you."

"I missed you too Logan." (cri cri cri)

"Heh, so... Tell me, what do you think of everything?"

"You have four kids..........."

"Eh? OH! HAHAH! Yup! Donna and me started a family here. I've been busy tryin to make sure supplies to get this safehold in good condition."

"Thank you for everything you've done Logan."

"Don't mention it. Take care. *smile*" I then saw Laurance.

"You know. I feel like a father to Malachi and Levin..."

"I know what you mean."

"Malachi and I just catched up before he headed to your old house. Aphmau... Now that Levin is Lord... Should you take back your position?"

"No. *explanation*"

"You are one of the most reasonable souls I've met." I then talked to Kyle.

"Hi Apple!" (Shu dunno how much i squealed)

"Y-You remember me?"

"*smile* Of course! Haha! It's really hard to forget you!"

"Astonoshing!"

❤️❤️Time skip to Aphmau's house❤️❤️

"It's amazing thank you both..."

Alexandrite's POV

"Hey Lu!" (Yup!)

"Hey Alexandrite! I just saw the weirdest thing ever!"

"What is it?"

"You know that little Neko girl?"

"Nekoette? Yeah! What about her?"

"I saw her catching butterflies, but I saw this creepy man glaring at her."

"Are you sure? Demons do see crazy stuff sometimes."

"I'm pretty sure it was real!"

"Hmm... I'm pretty sure they've scurried him off bye now..."