10: The Town of New Meteli

Sup-a-doodle-doo! Enjoy bruhs!

Pic- Neko~Tan, Aphmau, Alexandrite and Kawaii~Chan at the pool!

Video- Confident-Demi Lovato-Lyrics

Aphmau's POV

I had just woke up from my nap, Laurance had came up to see me.

"Aphmau! Aphmau you had me worried sick!" He said as he hugged me. "Where were you???" I explained him my dream with Garroth and how he kissed me.

"Cadenza told me... While she was explaining, that didn't sound like Garroth at all." Laurance said.

"Emmalyn thinks it might have been real..." I said.

"I wouldn't know... All that matters is that you're okay. If it were real, we would need to have someone watch you while you're sleeping. Last thing I need is you disappearing." Laurance said.

"I should see if Emmalyn has found anything..." I said.

"Absolutely. The sooner the better. I'm going to speak with Cadenza about having someone watch you over night. You should get dressed. Let me know if I can help you with anything." He said as he left the room. I took the bag of clothes that Cadenza left me. It was a white sweetheart top with a brown belt, and a flowy light blue bottom. I even spotted Cadenza's old sewing machine.

Before I went to find Emmalyn I wanted to look around Meteli. Cadenza gave me a compliment on the dress, and she told me that all the clothes would be ready by tomorrow. She told me that Laurance and Katelyn would be alternating shifts to watch me.
Laurance felt uncomfortable watching me while dressed up like a girl. Alexandrite said that if Laurance didn't do it she would gladly take his spot. I also met Zack, Cadenza's headguard.

"Sounds like I'm going to be takinf first watch over you tonight." Katelyn said.

"Appreciated. Thank you." I replied.

"It's no problem. I'm interested to see what happens. Aphmau.... Can I ask you something?" Katelyn asked.

"I guess, sure."

"Did your kiss with Garroth feel real?"

"Y-Yes...."

"I see... Were you and Garroth a thing?"

"W-We were... I don't know if we still are... It's complicated..." I explained. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, what's on your mind?"

"I have been thinking about making a new village settlement..."

"In my opinion... I think you should... Maybe Levin and Malachi will learn to depend on you if you stay in Phoenix Drop. Enough talk, go see Emmalyn to see if she has any answers for you." Katelyn said.

"Alright. Thanks Katelyn." I said. And I also met this guy Vincent who did a horrible job flirting with me. I helped a lady named Aerith with a rat problem. I also met another one of Cadenza's guards, Cloud. (Cloud:Garroth / Vincent: Laurance / Zack: Dante)

The librarian's name was Tifa, I told her if she new were Emmalyn was, I gave her a brief description of her and she said that her and her.... Boyfriend...? Were upstairs.

"Aphmau!" Said Emmalyn.

"Hey! That Librarian said Kenmur was your boyfriend...?" I said with a slight smirk.

"WHAT?! N-N-N-NO! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW SHE GOT THAT IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE!" She said screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Shhhh! We're in a library!" I said as I placed a finger over my lips.

"Sorry! But no. Kenmur and I are not in a relationship. In any case we haven't found anything of use yet. I'll let you know though!" She said.

"Will do!" I said with a wink. I focused my attention at Kenmur and he was blushing but he didn't keep his eyes of the book he was reading. As I was walking out of the library Cadenza said something about the meeting. When we arrived at the meeting I was so excited to finnaly see Ulrich again. And OMI (oh my irene) Gale was there too! We did some chit chat. Then came the actual meeting. We all gave our debates. They said that they would have an answer by tomorrow morning.

???'s POV

My plan is almost complete. With a drop of the queen's blood. Everything is going splendid....