9: Is this a dream?

Hey! Yo! I liek nutella! Enjoy!

Pic- 1st dress- Alexandrite
2nd dress- Aphmau (its like the one Cadenza gave her)
3rd dress- Emmalyn
4th dress- Katelyn

Song- Headphones-Nightcore

Alexandrite's POV

We got to New Meteli, it was so big, and so cool! Nothing like the Ender of course.

"*gasspppp* Cadenza... Oh my gosh... Cadenza... This is just... This is just beautiful! New Meteli looks wonderful!" Aphmau said.

"Well, here we are! Welcome to New Meteli!" Cadenza said.

"Did you guys build all of this from scratch?" Aphmau asked.

"We sure did! We did it under my father's rule. Two years ago I had the houses rebuilt to look more more stylish!" Cadenza explained.

"It's beautiful none the less!" Aphmau said twirling around.

"Thank you Lady Aphmau! Now, it's getting late, and I'd like to get you girls cleaned up before bed time." She explained.

"Cleaned up...?" I asked.

"Look at you girls! I'm sorry to say but you're a mess, plus you and Aphmau were around Castor which...didn't do anything good to your scent. Laurance, you're guilty as well!" She said.

"Hey!" Laurance exclaimed.

"So we aren't having the meeting tonight?" Aphmau asked raising an eyebrow.

"Heavens no! Not smelling or looking like that...in those unfashionable clothes especially." Cadenza said.

"Unfashionable?! You made them!" Aphmau shouted.

"But that was like SOOO 15 years ago... YOU TOO EMMALYN AND KATELYN. You can borrow some of my clothes! My head guard will take the boys to get cleaned up as well! Let's goooo!" Cadenza said.

We went into her house and it was lovely! We met her doggy! Crumbs! Aphmau fell in love with him. She even told us a story about her dog Cookie. And by the way, we were all in our undergarments. After a few mingles, we all went to bed.

Aphmau's POV

As I went to sleep, I woke up next to a huge tree. I heard some footsteps and saw... GARROTH?!?

"L-L-Lord Aphmau! I-I thought you were Zane!" Garroth said.

"G-G-Garroth? W-Wait. I-I-I thought you were stuck in the Irene Dimension! Wait. Am I dreaning all this?" I asked him.

"Last thing I recall, you and the others just left the portal, and Zane and..." He said as I got closer to him.

"This must be a dream..." I said with my hands on my head.

"If this is a dream...then I'm going to take this chance to do this..." He said as he leaned and gave me a kiss. He explained how he drank the depression potion and he went ballistic. I understood. And then... I woke up. Then Emmalyn and Cadenza were shouting in my ear about were I've been, and I explained my situation. After a few moments I went back to sleep.