7: Cadenza's Power

HEY GUYS!!!!!!! From this day on, I will put some songs that I like in the chapters, so you peeps can enjoy some music :3 And also the daily anime pictures I make! Above is one of my characters Lu!

Song: Search Inside - Catty Noir - Monster High - Full Version

Aphmau's POV

We were holding a tiny meeting with, ???, Cadenza, Emmalyn, Kenmur, Laurance, Levin, Katelyn, Malachi, Dante and Alexandrite.

"I've gathered everyone as you requested. *turn to others* LISTEN UP! Aphmau has something she's proposed to me that both she and I believe will not only help Phoenix Drop... But keep the balance in the rest of the world. Go on Aphmau, the floor." Dante said. I nodded.

"I recently had a conversation with Dante, I want to reform the Phoenix Alliance, to make it bigger than it ever was before, now that I'm no longer Lord of Phoenix Drop, I feel that my leadership skills could come in handy, not just for one village, but countless other villages as well, even kingdoms, *gesture to Alexandrite*. Leading an Alliance requires more that I could ever imagine, I didn't get the chance to lead the alliance as well as Phoenix Drop for long before I was... Thrown into the future, I feel terrible that the first and last thing the alliance ever did, was to help me, and I couldn't return the favor, I feel selfish for that, and I'm going to change it. I plan on traveling the region and beyond to make peace between the villages and bring them together united, even if they don't join our alliance, they will know that someone out there can help them, I don't want anyone feeling left out of this like the safehold was, this journey will be a long one, but it will also help a triple purpose, I want to be able to form the alliance, find out more about Irene and what I am as well as, see those faces who I miss from long ago. With that being said, I propose to you this, I want to reforge the Phoenix Alliance with council from all the village lords, and queens, to join, what do you say? Are you with me? " I said.

"I think it's a wonderful idea." Laurance said.

"I agree, this will serve many people." Alexandrite said.

"I can't complain here, we don't have much to lose in terms of supplies." Dante said.

"If it benefits my people. Consider us part of the alliance." Levin said.

"Count me in as well!" Alexandrite said. I'm glad that Alexandrite joined because the Ender is the most powerful kingdom. Cadenza stayed silent.

"Cadenza...?" Laurance questioned.

"Don't get me wrong. I would join in a heartbeat if it were absolutely up to me. However, I also have my guards and council in New Meteli who need to hear this before we can join. I'm sure you understand  how that goes Aphmau." Cadenza said.

"Understandable." Levin said.

"Oh it's perfectly fine!" I said.

"A wise choice to pass it by your most trusted." Dante said.

"I'm glad you all agree. I will head back to Meteli to speak with my guards and council." Cadenza said.

"Wait Cadenza! If that's the case then I would like to go as well!Maybe they would join easier if I was there." I said.

"Oh~! Mind if I join? It would be nice to see New Meteli again!" Alexandrite said.

"I would greatly appreciate that. I'm sure that they would as well, to get to know the people they are forming an alliance with. Very well then, let's head to New Meteli in the morning." Cadenza said.