Fall Carnival! Pt. 2 ( Roleplay Side Story Bonus )

Heyooo! I kind of owed the Halloween one! Laurance is a trickster, Aphmau is Snow White, Garroth is the pumpkin king and Alexandrite is the Cheshire Cat! I put the song of Carousel! It's a creepy carnival song so why not!!!!!

Alexandrite's POV

"Hey Aphmeow :3" I said.

"Hey T-rexandrite :3" She said.

"Looks like Katelyn's having fun!" Laurance said.

"She sure is! Thanks to me!" Aphmeow said.

"We got separated from Dante and Garroth, so we decided to come find you and Kate and see how things were going!" I said.

"Did something happen...?" She questioned.

"Yea... I was buying my honey b- um, Alexandrite, an ice cream, but then Nicole stopped by, and things got awkward, after Nicole left, Garroth was teasing Dante, Dante got flustered and slapped Garroth's ice cream out of his hand, and Garroth did the same with his ice cream since he was upset, and they started fighting like hamsters over a sun flower seed!" Laurance explained.

"Is you guys ice creams ok?"

"They're fine! But we grabbed some popcorn and enjoyed the fight! And Laurance made me mad earlier!" I said.

"Why?"

"He surprised kissed me! And I blushed! And I don't like blushing! " I exclaimed.

"You had it coming! Anyways! Meet me at the haunted house in 45 minutes with Kate! *handsome grin* We have to find Dante and Garroth, we'll also try to round up Emmalyn and Kenmur, I wonder where they are..." Laurance said as Aphmau explained about their kiss.

"REALLY!? AND I MISSED IT?!  THAT WAS MY SHIP RIGHT THERE!" Laurance said.

"I KNOW! Anyways we'll see you in 45 minutes! Bye!" Aphmau said
We left Aphmau, as we were searching, Laurance spoke up.

"Hey, Alexandrite, how many letters are in the alphabet?" He asked.

"26!"

"I thought they were 21?"

"Nope!"

"Oh, I met must've missed U, R, A, Q, T!" I blushed.

"STOP MAKING ME BLUSH!"

"Hehehehe...."

Aphmau's POV

"Ah, I see I just missed Laurance, BUT APHMAU YOU MISSED THE BEST RIDE EVER!" Katelyn said.

"Did I?" I said trying not to sound rude.

"YES! THIS ONE WAS BETTER THAN THE LAST NINE! I ALMOST THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"W-What? What's so funny?"

"I just never imagined you liking the merry-go-round."

"Oh! Well I've always liked it as a child! It's a little bit girly for my tastes... But it's nice you know? In any case, are we meeting up with Laurance and the others now?"

"Laurance wants us to go to the Haunted House with the guys and Alexandrite in 45 minutes!"

"H-Haunted House? That sounds... Fun, I'm down to go."

"I want to try some carnival games before we go there!"

"Sure! I saw a chicken fun game! Shall I take you there so we can try it out?"

"Wait... Chickens? Weird.... But sure!!"

"Follow me."  After a few minutes we finally got there. We went in. The man at the counter looked rossome!

"Step right up! You there! Want to take your chance at picking the right chicken?" The rossome guy said.

"Oh! Is this is a game?!" I questioned.

"Of course it is! Now the objective is to take a golden lasso and go inside that pen of chickens. You have a minute to pick a chicken and then bring it out. If it has a blue mark under it's belly you get a prize? If not... We will mark your soul to hunt you down later, to feed you to the chickens as a sacrifice to the goddess chickirins...

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing! Have a great time!"  Katelyn gave me a lasso.

T͞i͞m͞e͞ s͞k͞i͞p͞!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Katelyn laughed.

"Um..." I said confused.

"I cheated the chicken game!! The carnie's eyes where so far apart that he didn't even notice! Here take the prize. I don't deserve it." Katelyn said.

"K-Katelyn..."

"You've shown me a really great tine... And I want you to know I'm... *blush* Very happy... You're my friend."

"Of course Kate! You deserve it!"

"Let's get going to the Haunted House!" She said as she grabbed my hand. She made me cut line.

"Glad you guys made it! We're just about to head in!" Alexandrite said.

"How long were you waiting for us?" I asked.

"Not long. They're only letting people go in two by two, I'll go in with Kate, Alexandrite is going with me as well but she's going invisi-" Laurance said as he was interrupted.

"DANTE IS BREATHING ON ME!" Garroth said.

"GARROTH FARTED!" Dante said.

"W-WHAT?!? NO I DIDN'T YOU BLUE HAIRED POPSIC-"

"STOP! I FEEL LIKE YOUR MOM!! NOT ONE WORD! IF I HEAR ANY OTHER WORD FROM YOUR PEEP HOLE I'LL PUNCH YOU BOTH!" Alexandrite said. Garroth stayed silent.

"You probably farted too..." Dante said. Alexandrite punched Dante in the face and he fell down.

T͟͟i͟͟m͟͟e͟͟ s͟͟k͟͟i͟͟p͟͟

We went in. It was super lame. There was this trap lever or something and Garroth fell down. He screamed in terror. Then there was a stage that showed you your greatest fear, and it was me, and Zane, kissing. As I was walking backwards I tripped and landed on top of Garroth we both flushed in embarrassment.