The Picture (RPSSB)

Hello nutellas! Plz do enjoy this chapter! It takes over 2 hours to make a chapter, since I update on my phone and since my story is the exact MCD with some mild twists. So plz enjoy!

Pic- Alexandrite

Music- Nightcore- How Do You Love Someone?

Aphmau's P.o.V

"Ugh... I don't even know how to begin with you guys. I'm disappointed in both of you for behavior towards Aaron today." I said as calmly as possible to Garroth and Laurance.

"S-S-Sorry..." Garroth said.

"It was Garroth's idea!" Laurance exclaimed.

"HEY! You brought the cats!" Garroth defended.

"You threw the fish!" He returned.

"You bought the fish!"

"I paid for it using your money!"

"SO IT WAS YOU WHO BROKE MY PIGGY BANK!!"

"Stop it" I shouted. "Look, I love you both, but you seriously need to chill out. Aaron is my friend too andI want to be able to hang out with him. Like I do with you guys. Um without you trying to assault him with cats. I want you two to think of what you've done. I'm gonna pack my things with Aaron all day, so please try not to hurt him."

"So it's true that you're moving. Where?" Laurance asked.

"I'm gonna keep that information to myself for now. The only ones who know are Aaron, Katelyn, Alexandrite and Kawaii~Chan. And I trust you guys can respect that."

"*sigh* Fine." Laurance said.

"Good. Buh-bye!" I said.

Laurance's P.o.V (short P.o.V)

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I said to Garroth.

"We need to find out where she lives from... I'm thinking... Alexandrite!" Garroth said.

"Bingo." I said with a smirk. "But we have to be secret about it. If she finds out we won't be going to the dinner tonight."

"Agreed. Let's come up with a plan." He said.

Aphmau's P.o.V

After we finished packing, Aaron told me I dropped my phone and I received a text. It was a group conversation. It was Alexandrite, Kate, Kawaii~Chan and me.

Text Conversation:

Kawaii~Chan: APHMAU~SENPAI! I TOOK PICS OF YOU AND AARON~KUN AT IHOP! THIS IS KAWAII~CHAN'S OTP! By the way, how did you eat the cake? Kawaii~Chan does not remember bringing you guys a spoon 0///0

Alex: OMG!!!! I ship it so much!! Aarmau for lif! <3

Kawaii~Chan: Aarmau <33

Aphmau: Kawaii~Chan.... Alexandrite... >:(

End of text conversation.

Mine and Aaron's faces were red. We just moved on with the packing.

~Time Skip~

We went to Kawaii~Chan's and Katelyn's apartment, I knocked on Katelyn's door, no answer, I knocked again, and Alexandrite answered.

Then we went with Kawaii~Chan. She waa going out for frosting for the cakes she was making for Laurence and Garroth because they helped her pack. Since Garroth and Laurance were talking care of it I just decided to leave them.

Garroth's P.o.V

"I have her a phone!" Laurance said.

"Look for the adress before Kawaii~Chan geta ba--" I was interrupted a high pitched shout.

"LAURANCE~KUN! GARROTH~KUN!"  I panickrd and through her phone out the window. And before we knew it we were both tackled by the Meif'wa.