Halloween!! Pt. 2 (MCRPSS)

Sup! Enjoy!

Pic- Lucinda~Chan

Music- China Anne McLain- Calling all The Monsters

Garroth's POV

I woke up and saw that I was on the same bed as... LAURANCE AND DANTE?!? WHY ARE WE COVERED IN WINDOW CURTAINS?!? WHY IS DANTE A CARBOARD BOX?!? MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHY DOES DANTE LOOK SO STUPID?!! Oh nevermind, he looks like that everyday.

I also saw Aphmau was collapsed at the side table and Alex was collapsed on the couch.

"Why do I feel like if I just gained 600 pounds...?" Laurance said groggily while holding his head. Dante still looked like an idiot drooling all over the pillow. Laurance smacks Dante's head for him to wake up.

"Ehhhhh.... Five more minutessss.... Wait. WHY ARE WE ALL IN BED TOGETHER?!?" Dante shot up in the last part.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I screamed.

"Sh! Quiet! Aphmau and Alex fell asleep!" Laurance said. My face started to heat up a little bit.

"That's dumb! If they're sleeping why aren't they in bed with us?" (all the dirty-minded people in the house say yo!) Laurance smacked Dante again.

"You're so stupid Dante." Laurance said.

"You don't say...." I said sarcastically.

"Why?! We sleep in sleeping bags in the same ground before!!!" Dante said. (honey, please get the rifle) I couldn't help but facepalm. We all kept arguing about what happened and why. We all came to a conclusion that we knocked each other out while we were picking a movie. We said we would change into our normal clothes and move the girls to the bed so they won't suspect anything. I sort of fainted at the idea of ME moving Aphmau to the bed.

Aphmau's POV

I was listening to the whole conversation. I think Alex was too because once they left she started giggling.

"Did you hear them as well?" I asked. She nodded while she was still giggling.

"Good thing they don't remember...!" She said.

"Plan worked like a charm!" I said while fist bumping the air. We went downstairs and pretended that we were still sleepy.

"Ah! Girls! H-H-How was your nap?" Laurance stuttered.

"We fell asleep?" We said in unision.

"U-Um. Yea! You said that we took too long to pick a movie and Lu and Lucinda we're so bored that they l-left! Yea!" Laurance lied.

"Oh no!" Alex said.

"Did we Miss Halloween?" I asked.

"Not at all! We're still giving out candy and everything!" Laurance explained. I left Alex and Laurance alone so they could prepare the pumpkins and the decorations. Just in that second, Lucinda and Lu bursted in screaming.

"WE GOT THE SPELL TO CHANGE THEM BACK!" They threw it at me and Alex. I was in. Lucinda's dress. And Alex. Was in Lu's original dress. Laurance gave us a wolf-whistle, Dante was a human tomato, and Garroth had a nose bleed.

"LUCINDA AND LU WHAT DID YOU DO (lel that rhymed)?!??!" Me and Alex both shouted.

"...Woops... Uh... WELCOME TO APPRENTICE WITCH HOOD~!" Lucinda said.

"I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD'VE USED MIDNIGHT DARK MAGICKS!" Lu said screaming in Lucinda's ear.

"WELL NOW WE KNOW!" Lucinda said.

"OH LOOK! I'M LUCIN-" Lu was saying but we interrupted her.

"STOP! HOW ARE WE TAKING THESE CLOTHES OFF?!?" We said.

"B-But, they really compliment you girls' curves!" Lu said nervously.

"WE WILL CURVE BOTH OF YOU!" I said. After we argued, Lu and Lucinda decided to leave us, with not having an IDEA, of how to get these clothes off. They explained that I'm a witch for a short period of time, and Alex is a demon for a short period of time.

Alexandrite's POV

Sometimes, I ask myself, 'Why do I ever hangout with Lu?'. The worst part is that Lu's dress is strapless and the shortest dress ever! (If you're wondering Alex is wearing a strapless bra) Any simple movement would show or my panties or my breasts! I am fearing life right now because there is 3 boys in the other room right now! (Reason why my outfit is converse, jeans and hoodie) And I think Aphmau was fearing life as well because her dress was strapless as well but hers was actually long. We were both panicking about going into the other room, but we had to do it sooner or later. We stepped in the room. Laurance was turned around so Aphmau just avoided eye contact and sat on the couch with the human tomato and the nose bled zombie. Laurance turned around.

"Hey Alexan...." He stopped as he looked at me but his eyes were glued to my chest.

"L-L-Laurance!" I quickly covered up as both of our faces were red tomatos.

"S-Sorry! I-It's just... I never realized how revealing Lu's clothes were..." He said as he got lost in my chest again.

"Ugh! Come on you little pervert!" I said as I grabbed the pumpkins. Dante didn't want to carve pumpkins since he just saw Aphmah in the dress... And Garroth was knocked out so... Just me, Laurance and Aphmau!

Aphmau carved a kitty pumpkin and a Pepe/Lucinda. Laurance carved Garroth and a heart. I carved a doge and a grumpy cat. We put it outside and it looked awesome!!