Fall Carnival! (Roleplay Side Story Bonus)

HEY GUYS! So excited for Halloween! But I can't dress up because of my religion! I'M RAMBLING! THE BROMANCE ABOVE! BTW I'M LISTING WHAT EVERYONE'S WEARING! JUST BCUZ!

Aphmau: Blue Sparkly Sweater, Black Shorts and Black Flats

Alexandrite: Red and Black Plaided Skirt, Red Tank Top, Black Flower Head Band, Red Pump Laced High Heels

Garroth: Plaided Light Blue Shirt, Navy Blue Jeans, Navy Blue Converse

Laurance: Black and White Striped Shirt, Dark Blue Jeans, Red and Black Converse

Dante: White Shirt, Red Sweater, Black Jeans, Red Converse

Katelyn: Taupe and White Sweater, White Shirt, Taupe Mini-Skirt, Taupe Converse

Kenmur and Emmalyn: They have the clothing they always wear.

Alexandrite's POV

We got to the fall festival and Aphmau started screaming all he different activities we could do.

"Wow, she's really excited about this..." Katelyn said.

"Hehe, Aphmau dragged me here every year, even though it costed me my whole wallet..." I said.

"No doubt, it's her favorite time of year." Laurance said.

"H-How did you know that?" Garroth studdered, as usual.

"She's mentioned it before, no biggy." Laurance replied.

"Oh, I see."

"Guys... She's going insane... Should we put her down?" Dante asked concerned.

"SHE'S NOT A DOG DANTE!" Emmalyn said angrily.

"But she's foaming out the mouth..." Dante said.

"She may have sialorrhea, which is excessive saliva production. Usually people who do not have full control of their mouth muscles can-" Emmalyn explained but was interrupted by Kenmur muttering something under his breath.

"You're so cute when you are excessive with information..." I snickered at what Kenmur just muttered.

"--therefore the disfunction-- Did you say something Kenmur?" Emmalyn said gesturing at him.

"NOPE!" He said quickly. Garroth, Dante and Laurance started doing some fall puns ( terrible puns in fact ). I tagged behing Aphmau and she kept skipping all around the place. I was in the line with her waiting for the flipping line to get a flipping caramel apple.

"Hehe~! Wait... Was I overreacting? Ehmehgerd, was I drooling?" Aphmau said.

"Just a tinsy bit..." I told her.

"Ugh... I need to control myself. This line is going no where quick." We went over and talked to Katelyn.

"So... This is my first time being at a fall festival... What exactly is there to do?" Katelyn said.

"This is your first time?!?" Aphmau said as her eyes widened.

"Well... My family didn't do much in terms of celebration, but judging by the looks of it, there doesn't look like much." She replied.

"WHAT?!? THERE'S PLENTY TO DO!" She screamed in her ear.

"Sorry... I'm just not as excited as you are."

"O-Oh Ok..." 

Aphmau's POV

"Can I talk to you for a moment..?" Laurance said.

"Uh... Sure!" I told him.

"Geez... Katelyn really seems down about this festival... Did she have a bad experience at the carnival or something?"