Fall Carnival! Pt. 3 (RPSSB)

Heyo!!! Enjoy!
Picture- Aphmau in her purple dress!
Song- Empire- Monster High- Boo York- Full Version

Aphmau's POV

I was on top of Garroth and my face was flushed, I couldn't even move as I stared into his icy blue eyes...

"A-A-A-Are y-you ok-okay?" Garroth asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine... I think..." I said as I was flushed.

"C-C-C-Can you s-stand...?" He asked me.

"I think so... <attempt to get up>"

"*pulls closer*"

"U-U-Uh..."  But then Dante came in and pulled us apart.

"Dante! What was that for?" I asked with a hint of anger in me.

"Wow Garroth, subtle much?" Dante said smirking at Garroth.

"W-W-What!? I have no idea what you're talking about!" He said.

"...You can't hide it from us Garroth." Laurance said.

"....." Garroth stayed silent.

"Wait! This is all a missunderstanding!" I said.

"Who knew you had it in you Garroth!" Alexandrite said.

"He's cheating on us Laurance." Dante said with a glare.

"The nerve!" Laurance said.

"WAIT, WHAT?!????" Garroth said completely confused.

"You guys think you're shocked? I just caught Aphmau cheating on me."

"Oh my Irene, you too Katelyn?" Alexandrite said.

"WAIT WHAT?!?" I shouted.

"OH NO SHE DIDN'T!" Laurance said.

"And here I thought you and I had a moment over the Ice Cream earlier Garroth...what changed?" Dante said fake sobbing.

"You guys are joking with us here...right?" Garroth said raising an eyebrow.

"YOU THINK OUR LOVE IS A JOKE?!?" Laurance said as he put his hand on his chest looking shocked.

"Laurance..." Garroth said seductively. He then cornered Laurance and got closer to his face. Katelyn and Alexandrite took out their phones and started taking pictures.

"I'm so sorry Laurance... I didn't realize that you and Dante were jealous of me and Aphmau..." He said as he stroked Laurance's ear.

"GARROTH! Seriously you're way to close!" Laurance said.

"I thought you loved me..." Garroth said. I looked over at Katelyn and she was nosebleeding. Alexandrite was laughing her butt off showing Dante her #Larroth pictures.

"HAHAHAHA!!"

"STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!" Laurance said.

"(You ruined my chance with your game so we're playing this now!)" Garroth mumbled to Laurance.

"I am taking so many pictures.... This is so going on Minebook (facebook in mincraft lel)..."

"(DANTE DID IT GO ON HIM!)"  Laurance mumbled back.

"(Everyone knows Dante isn't as hot as you.)" Garroth whispered.

"HEY! IM DEFINETLY HOTTER! ISN'T THAT RIGHT ALEXANDRITE?" Dante said with his hand on his hip.

"WOAH! LOOK AT THE CEILING! SO COOL!" Alexandrite said completely avoiding Dante's question. Dante sighed.

"That is one cool ceiling!" Katelyn said.

"Look Katelyn is taking pictures, let's hold each other." Garroth said.

"SCREW THAT!!" Laurance grabbed Alexandrite's hand and ran off. Garroth and Katelyn chasing behind them. Dante  was left alone with me.

"So, guess you're my date for the rest of this Haunted House?" Dante asked.

"No thanks, you're not as hot as Laurance remember?" I said as I tryed not to laugh.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK HE'S THE HOTTEST OUT OF US THREE! JUST BECAUSE HIS ABS ARE MORE DEFINED, HIS HAIR IS BETTER, EXCELLENT COOK AND SUPER! HE'S ALSO THE MOST POPULAR! JUST BECAUSE HIS DATING ONE OF HOTTEST GIRLS POSSIBLY IN YEARS! OR HIS GIRLFRIEND IS THE MOST POWERFUL THING EVER! I MEAN-You know what I'm just gonna stop talking about him..." Dante said.

"Yeah... You're making him look better."

"Wanna pull a prank on Garroth?"

"Depends...."

"Let's pretend if we were dating and he'll go ballistic! THEN I'LL BE HOTTER THAN THE BOTH OF THEN COMBINED!!!" Dante said going insane.

"Aren't you dating Nicole?"

"I AM NOT!! NOTHING BETWEEN US! END OF STORY!!"

"Your voice tone says it all."

"You're  hearing things. Are you in or not?" Dante said.

"Sure!"

"PERFECT! What do we do know?" He asked.

"I have a plan! Follow!" I said. He nodded and followed me. I led him to the trap room and I did my whole act and he fell down. I pranked him and left skipping out of the Haunted House, as I was walking out, I saw Nicole and told her Dante was in there.

I was on my way to the Chicken Game figuring Katelyn would be there, I saw...the Chicken Shaman.... I was just looking at the argument between him and the police officer. I turned around and saw Garroth. He followed me to Dino Land. And I saw a Dino Kigurumi stand! I bought a pink one! I bought one for Alexandrite as well! I heard him mumble that I was cute. Then I saw a Dunk-a-Zane. Nailed it.