Abs-olutly Cray-Cray (RPSSB)

SUPER STRESSED! I JUST ERASED 1000 WORDS WORTH OF A CHAPTER! BUT BREATH! ENJOY

PIC-LARROTH

MUSIC- FUNHOUSE

APHMAU'S POV

We were in the cake store. I was with Aaron looking around the cake shop.

"OMG!!! Look at all the cakes! Chocolate, carrot, strawberry! I don't know which one to choose to bring to the dinner party!"

"Well, why not ask for samples? *turns to baker* Excuse me miss my friend would like to try a few samples of the cakes." He said.

"Aaron!" I said nudging him.

"What? You said you weren't sure. Plus, it's free cake." He said. I asked the baker where the samples were, and she said that they were in the fridge. Aaron asked me for my favorite kind of cake.

"Well my personal favorite is red abbs. I MEAN RED VELVET!!!!" I said with my face obviously like a cherry. He stayed quiet.

"*sigh* Let's just..." I said as I opened the fridge. I grabbed the red velvet cake. It tasted... sour. Aaron spitted the cake out. Aaron had some cake on his face. I decided to get him off his face myself.

Garroth's P.o.V

"Laurance I told you they were just shopping." I said as we looked at them from the window. We. Saw. Aphmau. Taking. Cake. Off. Aaron's. Face.

Aphmau's P

Aphmau's P.o.V

I got the cake off his face.

"Thanks." He said.

"No problem." I said with a smile. "I think we should tell the Baker about the cake that tastes bitter."

"Good idea." He said. We got closer to the baker and I said:

"Excuse me ma'am the cakes in the fridge taste REALLY bitter." I said in the politest way.

"NOT AGAIN! MICHI, GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE!" The Baker said. A girl with violet hair & green eyes. And she was a Meif'wa....

"Nya! Yessum?" She said.

"THE SWEETS ARE BITTER AGAIN!" The Baker said.

"Nya, that's not my problem." She said while crossing her arms.

"IT'S NOT GOING TO BE YOUR PROBLEM ANYMORE SWEETHEART! YOU'RE FIRED!" The Baker yelled angrily.

"Whatever, Michi will get a better job. Michi out." She said while taking off her apron and exiting the shop.

Garroth's P.o.V

We saw a cat girl exit the shop. We both had a lightbulb above our heads.

~~Time skip brought to u by Stephano~~

Aphmau's P.o.V

We all met at Olive Garden. Katelyn, Nicole, Kawaii~Chan, Laurance, Garroth, Alexandrite, me and Aaron. I noticed that the bromance had their heads down. I decided not to question them but they said they were just scratched by some cats from an alley they went down earlier. I also noticed that Kawaii~Chan was glaring at the bromance.

"You oki Kawaii~Chan?" I asked.

"Kawaii~Chan is perfectly fine as long as Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun are sitting close together. Hehe!" She said as she covered her mouth in a giggly manner.

"Kawaii~Chan...I would appreciate itif you didn't take any pictures of me and Aaron." I said.

"B-But... F-Fine... Kawaii~Chan won't take any more pictures of you guys..." She said as she pouted.

"Good."

"She will ask first! Don't worry!" She said.

"Not exactly what I meant but OK!"

"I I don't know why you're allowing her to do that shipping thing to you. If it were me I'd punch her. She trying to ship me with Dante, can you believe that? She also shipped Dante and Nicole, Alexandrite and Laurance and you and Aaron!" Katelyn ranted.

"She seems happy when she does this kind of stuff, you should let her be in her own little world." I said.

"I swear if you ever start doing that kind of stuff... I'll make you wish you didn't." She said while pointing at me.

"Kawaii~Chan is so weird for doing this kind of stuff. I DON'T EVEN LIKE DANTE! *Hmph*" Nicole said while crossing her arms.

"I think it's cute that Kawaii~Chan is shipping peeps. I still can't decide on Aarmau or Garmau though..." Alexandrite said while putting a hand on her chin.

"I'm going to excuse myself for a moment." Aaron said while standing up. I pressumed he was going to the bathroom.

Garroth's P.o.V

We saw Aaron stand up. Go time. We followed in to the restroom with him. There we saw Michi with Aaron's body lying on the ground.

"He's out cold and here are his clothes as requested. Minus the boxers of course. Now pay up nya!" Michi said.

"Hey! You said you do this for free if he was cute!" Laurance said while picking up the bag with clothes.

"The strong silent type is not Michi's type. Nya!" She said. He rolled his eyes and payed her.

"Here, Garroth put this on." Laurance said handing me the clothes.

"M-Me? Why me?"

"You are her girlfriend. Hurry up before they notice!" He said.

Aphmau's P.o.V (much change much pov)

Laurance and Aaron returned from the bathroom I told Aaron I just ordered a drink for him. He also told me that Garroth back because he really needed to go.

"Speaking of which, what was your adress again? I farted so hard I forgot it. It happens often and it's so disgusting. You probably don't want to date a guy like that." Aaron said.

'What the? Aaron wouldn't say something like that. *mental gasp* Oh no they didn't. Fine if they want to play like that, so be it.' I thought.

"Teehee. I always liked that about you." I said.

"WHAT?!?? I mean, yeah..." 'Aaron' said.

"Darling, I wanted to talk to you about what happened while we were packing earlier. I'm just glad we got Garroth and Laurance off our backs. They gave us enough time to be alone together." I said.

"YOU DIDN'T-Uh...I-I mean, yeah I am glad too we talked about... Feelings..." He said awkwardly.

"Oh and at the bakeshop, you were right red velvet would be an excellent choice for our wedding cake." I said.

"I KNEW YOU AND AARON WERE SOMETHING!" Garroth finnaly spilled.

"I KNEW IT WAS YOU GARROTH!" I said.

"Oh crud." He said. Aaron came out shirtless in his boxers.

"Um...Can I have my clothes back?" He said. Every girl in the restaurant fell off their chairs except for me and Alexandrite that just had tomato faces. Just then came ocelots and attacked Laurance. Fun day :D