Prologue: Introducing My Problem

This is going to basically be in Niall's POV unless I say otherwise. I'm sorry for any sadness that might cause. And I'm using a bit of a different approach to my story. This is like a story Niall is telling you, directly speaking to you, the audience. So, it's not like what I normally write. But, I'm just experimenting. Please don't hate if it sucks.

Was there something wrong with me? I mean, what kind of sick person was in love with not just one guy, but two? And how sick did they have to be in order to have both guys they were in love with two of their best mates? It realy was sick. Especially considering how I'm a guy too. I'm a fucking sick bastard.

Sorry, am I being rude? I should introduce myself. My name is Niall Horan, yes the Niall Horan from One Direction. Did you not catch that? And the two boys I'm in love with are Liam Payne, and Harry Styles, both from One Direction too.

See why I'm so sick now? It's because I'm in love with two boys who are straight as a popsicle stick. See why I consider myself pretty much screwed? I'm in love with boys who will never ever love me back. And the worst part? The world can't know I'm gay.

This is how I pretty much thought exactly one year ago. This is my story of how I changed everything. This is the story of me defying gravity, and getting not just one but two guys. This is the story of me, Niall Horan, and my whispered shot. Don't discriminate if you don't like these stories. I'm not forcing you to listen, just asking for your time.

Is this working? This is almost like the prologue. The real action will start next chapter. I hope you enjoy this. This is also the summary. I'm hoping you guys will enjoy this, because honestly? It took me a half hour just to write this. I'm not kidding either. Please comment if you like it, or if there's anything that's just not working.