Chapter Twenty-One: Little Brats Deserve to Die

Hello. Niall is back in the house. Ha. Well, technically I haven't given you a reason to think I wouldn't be for a while. Anyways, thought you guys would be interested in knowing what happened with the little brat. So I'll tell you.

When Harry lunged at her, she started screaming, "Harry Styles is raping me! HELP ME SOMEONE!"

Paul had to literally knock the girl out, otherwise she would've captured the entire hospital, that's how loud she was screaming.

"Who is that?" Harry demanded once he got up off the floor.

"That's Hannah Johnson," Paul replied. "She's twelve, and she is a massive One Direction fan. And she's a little crazy."

"A little?" Harry demanded. "She's a freaking psychopath!'

"You think?" I asked, dryly. "What sane person tries killing the members of One Direction because they don't stop at their home town?"

"I don't think any sane person would try that," Harry replied.

"Did she hurt you?" I asked him.

Harry gave me an incredulous look. "No, of course not," he said. 'I can hold my own against a spoiled little brat. Little brats deserve to die anyways."

Paul and I started laughing. We couldn't help it, because it was so funny, and just, Harry's expression when he said that. It looked as though his ego was wounded because we thought that a twelve year old could hurt her. And it was funny.

Sorry for such a short chapter. I hope you guys liked the humor though. I just really didn't know what else to put in here. This was just humor-relief. This is not the last of Hannah though. She's kind of a main part throughout the rest of the book :D Hahaha. Anyways...dedication to the REAL HANNAH! Well, the inspiration...I don't know. Just...don't follow her? I don't know...she don't deserve your follow :D