Chapter Five: Harry Edward Styles

Okay, so I know, last time I was here, I left at an important part. I'm sorry, but here, we'll pick up from there.

"No," I replied to Harry. "Of course not."

Of course, he couldn't just leave. Instead, he had to walk into the room, and he looked at me surprised.

"Niall, you are crying," he said. "Why are you crying."

"It's stupid," I muttered. Liam didn't want me to tell anyone about the kiss? Fine, I wouldn't. But, he couldn't expect me to forget the kiss. I would never forget the amazingness of his lips pressing against mine as he fought for dominance against me.

Okay, so maybe that last part was in my imagination, but hey, I'm allowed to have fantasies about the boy I love, so don't judge me.

"It's not stupid," Harry replied quickly, taking a seat next to me. "If it was stupid, then you wouldn't be crying over it. Now, why were you crying?"

I just shook my head, trying to tell him that I didn't want to talk about it right now. However, he must've not gotten the message, because he clenched his fists.

"Liam just left," he muttered, probably more-so to himself than anything else. "Was it him, Niall? Is he the reason you're crying?"

"No," I told him. Why couldn't he just let the subject be dropped? Why did he keep persisting everything?

I'm telling you guys something serious: Harry Styles is an annoying twerp. Yes, I love him, but not right now. Right now he was starting to piss me off, and I was going to punch him in his fucking face if he wasn't going to leave.

"Niall, you don't have to lie to cover something up," Harry said quickly.

"I'm not covering anything up!" I roared, standing up. "Why don't you just leave me the fuck alone?"

Harry looked a little startled, and then he said, "Okay, Niall. If you're sure."

"Of course I'm fucking sure," I told him. "Just leave me alone."

He got up off my bed, and then went to leave the room. He took a quick look at me, and I glared back at him. And then, I caught a mournful look on his face, but he left anyways. It was at that point I broke down, crying even worse.

And at that point, I had no idea how colossal of a mistake I had just made.

So, I haven't updated this in forever, but here's the update. It's short, and it may or may not suck, but hey I tried. I hope you guys like it though.