Part 7- Sehun's Breakdown

Sehun stumbled back into the apartment, with Kyungsoo walking straight in after him.

"What the fuck?" Sehun asked him, grabbing his jaw. Kyungsoo's eyes were burning with rage, and his whole frame was shaking. Sehun understood that this was no game to him, and he really was in big trouble.

"You are a fucking asshole." Kyungsoo yelled at him, and swung at his face again, his knuckles hitting Sehun with great force, and they both knew there were going to be bruises there.

"What did I do?!" Sehun asked him, trying to figure out what he could have possibly done in the past few days that could have earned him another beating.

Despite the height difference, Sehun was scared. He had never seen Kyungsoo like this before, and honestly, it was terrifying. Kyungsoo looked borderline murderous, and he couldn't decide whether to fight back, or just go limp and hope that Kyungsoo would stop beating him.

But that wasn't about to happen. Kyungsoo hit him in the stomach, making the taller boy double over in pain, falling to his knees.

"You are a cheater. A disgusting, filthy cheater, and you have no remorse." Kyungsoo continued kicking him, while he was on the floor. Kyungsoo took a step away from the boy's curled up body on the floor, giving him a chance to stand up for a fair fight.

"Yes, but Kai already beat me up for it. So what now?" Sehun asked with a groan, holding onto his stomach, and his cheekbone, which he was sure was at least bruised and swollen already. Another black eye to somehow cover up with copious amounts of make-up. He wiped a thin thread of blood that was dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"Why don't you ask your lovely little girlfriend what she did today?" Kyungsoo asked Sehun, with a twisted smile. He really was losing it, and he didn't want to. He needed to keep himself under control.

"What the fuck did she do now?" Sehun groaned, wondering why the hell he had ever gotten involved with her. She was problematic, she was cruel, sneaky, and most importantly, she wasn't you. She didn't even reach the soles of your feet.

"You didn't know? She met Y/N today at the supermarket. Tried to make peace. Then told her about the whole MONTHS you had been cheating on her. You sicken me Sehun. You are disgusting, and worthless." Kyungsoo spat at him, his whole body tensing up with the way the words came out of his tongue, shooting with bitterness.

Sehun stared at Kyungsoo, blankly for a few seconds, before his eyesight was clouded over with tears, blurring his vision completely. His whole body trembled with each of his sobs, and although he wanted to stand upright, and face Kyungsoo, he couldn't. His body felt heavy, too heavy for him to carry.

Kyungsoo felt awkward, his whole aggressive demeanor dropping immediately at the sight of his maknae sobbing violently on the floor. He didn't understand what was going on, but he didn't want to give the boy pity.

"Why are you crying?" Kyungsoo asked him harshly. Sehun looked up to look at him with tears rolling down his cheeks, and his nose reddened and runny. There was no denying this was an honest cry.

"She lied... That... That bitch lied to Y/N. It was just one time. The one time I decide to do something bad, and I get caught. Ironic right? But it was just that one time..." Sehun cried, his voice breaking every so many words. Kyungsoo started to take pity on the boy, but in the end, he did cheat, even if it was just once, and it was wrong.

"Why the hell would she lie?" Kyungsoo asked him, once again, with a harsh tone, trying to let the maknae understand that they weren't on friendly terms.

"Because I asked her to leave me alone. I told her I didn't want to see her again. I told her I love Y/N. I still love Y/N. And I fucked up, and lost her forever. And now she will never forgive me. She will never believe me even if I tell her the truth. I lost her... just for one lame fuck." Sehun wept and howled in pain. Kyungsoo stiffened, as he looked at the younger boy. How could he be so oblivious, so cold.

"But you still cheated Sehun. You cheated on her, even if it was just once. That was your mistake, no one else's." Kyungsoo told him coldly, as he fixed his clothes with his hands. Sehun looked at him with red rimmed eyes.

"DO YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT! DO YOU THINK I DON'T REGRET THAT?" Sehun yelled at him, his voice piercing through the air. Kyungsoo wanted to feel sorry for the boy, he really did, they had once been friends, but he couldn't forgive him for what he had done to you.

"Well, you should have thought about that earlier Sehun. Actions have consequences, and I think it's time for you to grow up and understand that. You won't be the maknae forever, people won't always forgive you for your fuckups." Kyungsoo told him boldly, as he turned on his heels and left the apartment, with his head held high. He rubbed his knuckles softly, the skin on them had been rubbed and damaged.

When he got back home, he called your name, but he got no reply. He took his shoes off, and looked around the house, but he couldn't see you anywhere. He called your name once more, his voice bouncing off the walls.

That's when he saw the water seeping under the bathroom door. He desperately tried to turn the handle, but the door had been locked from the inside. Kyungsoo's eyes began to tear up, as he furiously banged on the door, his knuckles splitting, blood pouring out. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong.