*( Chapter 27 )*

Recap

Jaden was getting bullied in the jail cell for being the new kid, while the crew and the girls went to Aaliyah doctor appointment when Bri got kinda jealous because she saw the connection Aaliyah and Ray was having. Aaliyah was having pains on her left side because the baby was on the wrong side. Bri made up with Nique because she saw that them being mad with each other was dumb and it had no point, Arienny has a choice to get back at Ashua or help Aaliyah get Jaden out of jail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Roc POV/ Next day )

*talking to the boys* I just got off the phone with Keisha..

Prod: What happen?

She said that when her and Walter was driving around the city they saw this girl outside this building all hurt and covered in blood. So they help her and she staying in the hotel with them.

Ray: Aw..

Yeah and Walter said when they come back they bringing the girl back

Prince: So they did get any information about her?

No they said she wont talk because she a little drugged

Girls: That's so sad!

Yeah, I walked over to the refrigerator grabbed a ice tea and sat down by the group, I was listening to them talk about the girl, I just hope she gets better. I looked up the TV but was interrupted by my phone beeping telling me I got a text, I opened it up and read it.....

Hey guys I just got a text from Walter

TT: What it say?

He said they coming back tonight with the girl and the girl going be staying with us for a few weeks and that we all need to help out even the girls...

Girls: OK 

I text back saying "OK and the girls said OK", and I went back to being in my little old world.... I felt myself moving and shaking so I opened my eyes to a caramel girl with long dark brown hair saying "Bae get up"

What happen?

Nique: You fell asleep, we about to go the mall, you coming?

Yeah, I got up to go freshen up and made my way to the car to be driven to the mall..

We walked around, went in and out of stores buying and looking at stuff, we enter this store called Careless when we all remember this is Arienny store, we walked around bought some things and made our way out when we saw Ashua and this boy walking holding hands and smiling with bags in their hands. I saw the girls run over to Ashua including Nique, I walked over as all of them was talking.

Ashua: Hey you guys *smiles and gives everybody hugs*

*gives her a hug*

Ashua: So I guess y'all know who this is *puts hand on his chest*

DeeDee, TT, Nique: Yeah, hey Marcus!

Marcus: *embarrassed* Uh hey Destiny, Shaterecka and Dominique

TT: We haven't seen you in a long time you know ever since you broke up with Nique

Marcus: Yeah

Destiny: I thought you was going out with Crystal?

Marcus: I was but now I go with Ashua...

Nique: Oh so your still playing that game huh Marcus

Ashua: What game?

Nique: Oh nothing you'll figure it out *looks at Marcus, grabs Roc hand and walks away*