*( Chapter 26 )*

Recap

Everybody went to the skating rink and they invited Ashua to come. Before Ashua could leave Arienny and Aaliyah was at Ashua house trying to convince her that she should stay friends with them but she disagreed. Bri and Nique still not seeing eye to eye. Ashua goes out with Nique ex Marcus and Aaliyah and Arienny making a plan to get revenge from Ashua.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Jaden POV/ In jail )

I scratched the walls with my piece of steel and engraved "Destiny", I know I can't get her because she with Prince but I know there was a side of her when she saw me that she found me attractive. I know I am Arienny brother but unlike her I can take no for an answer, yeah I know I didn't this time but she was the first girl I dreamed of having but she just ruin it. As I was engraving and thinking the security guard came to my room and unlocked the door, I hid the steel in my pocket before he saw it in my hand.

Guard: Aye get up time for lunch! *holding the door*

I put my shoes on, got up and walked out the cell with the guard following behind me. I enter the cafeteria seeing everybody dressed in orange, sitting and in the line talking and walking. I went through the line got my food and started walking to a table but before I could get there I felt a leg trip me making some of my food go in the air and the rest on the ground. All I heard was laughs and the guards telling everyone to "Shut up".

?: Must be hard being the new kid huh? *starts laughing*

*looks at the guy and punches him*

As we started fighting everybody started surrounding us and making all kind of noises making the guards pay their attention to us, the guards came and stop us, throwing us on the tables before escorting us back to our cells. I sat down and just stared at the ceiling, just thinking how am I going get out of here...

Guard: *knocks on cell* Aye man here go some food.. *hands food to me*

Thank you *takes food*

Guard: *sighs* Aye look man I'm not suppose to be doing this but if somebody else bother you don't fight them because that's going get you more time so for now on if somebody bother you come to me and I'll handle it..

*looks up at the guard and smiles* Thanks

I watched him walk away and went back to his duties, I ate the food he gave me and went back to the walls to kill time before they call us for shower time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( TT POV )

*walking in the living room* LET'S FUCKING DO SOMETHING!

Prince: Like what?

I don't know that's why I'm asking ya'll duh

Roc: *chuckles* Wow

What you think we should do Ray?

Ray: Uh Aaliyah got a doctor appointment so...

Can we come?

Ray: I guess but

UM NO BUT'S I'M GOING I DON'T CARE WHAT AALIYAH SAY... *walks upstairs to change*

I went upstairs and changed seeing that the girls followed me to do the same...

( wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/bri_deedee_outfit/set?id=81533622 )

( wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/tt_nique_outfit/set?id=81713328 )

We walked back downstairs got in the car and drove to the hospital. I watched how Bri walked to the desk with Ray to get the information..

Ray: *walks back* The lady said the doctor will come to us when the appointment is.. *sits down by Bri*