*( Chapter 15 )*

Recap

Nique found out that Ray was cheating on her with Aaliyah. Nique and TT is going plan Destiny birthday party that's gonna happen in a few days. Arienny came back and she want more revenge on them. Nique is thinking about what she gonna do with Aaliyah and Ray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Prod POV/ Saturday morning )

I woke up from the sunlight coming to my eyes. I looked at the alarm clock and it said 11:58, so I walked to the bathroom to do my hygiene but saw somebody was already in there

*bang on the door* PRINCE GET OUT THE BATHROOM, YOUR AFRO IS STILL GOING BE HUGE!

Prince: *comes from behind* What you talking about.. I'm right here

*turns around* If your out here, then who is in there?

Prince: I don't know because Roc is in the kitchen... And what makes you think that, that was me in there?

Because you always take so long in the bathroom so I thought that it was you.

Prince: WELL THEN!

*knocks on door* Whoever is in there, can you come out I got to use the bathroom..

Keisha: I'M IN THE BATHROOM TAKING A SHIT SO YOU GONNA HAVE TO HOLD ON!

Me&Prince: *looks at each other* Ewww that's disgusting! *makes disgusted sounds and faces then leaves*

I walked all the way to Keisha bathroom to try to get ready for the day but when I was in there I was wondering why she couldn't use her bathroom they ain't nothing wrong with it. Actually it's kinda better than ours.

( 6 minutes later )

We was in the movie room watching a movie, when Keisha and Walter came in...

Roc: Keisha not to be in your business but if you had to use the bathroom why you couldn't use your's?

Keisha: Because I didn't want to stank mine up *acting ratchet*... So I use your's and a plus I was already by ya'll bathroom so I just used it

Boys including Walter: EW

Keisha: Walter shut up there have been times when you was taking a shit and it stanked OK!

Walter: *looks embarrassed while the boys laughing* Any way so what's your plan today?

Um today Destiny birthday so we going to her party that Nique and Shaterecka had planned for her

Keisha: O cool tell her I said happy birthday

Prince: O u not going

Keisha: No, I would but I cant because Walter want me to look at this new song he got for ya'll, then me and him going to fly to Georgia to meet somebody, so ya'll going be here alone for a few days.

Boys: YES *start cheering*

Keisha&Walter: YA WHATEVER

Roc text DeeDee and she said the party starts at 8 because the place is still being set up and that would give people to get ready.. We wanted to give her gifts so we went to the mall... We walked into this store that Prince said she loved and always buy from called "H-Town"...... As we was coming out we saw TT and Nique with their parents walking.

*hugs TT from behind* Hey bae

TT: *turns around* Hey *kisses him* What you doing here?

We came here to get DeeDee presents... Hey Nique, Mr. and Mrs. Giles *smiles while they say*