*( Chapter 12 )*

Recap

They found Prince and rescued him. The police took Arienny to jail and Roc found Arienny phone that had Prince and her all over it. Their mom let the boys spend the night and that's when Ray got a text from a mystery person saying " I'm going to get what I want ".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Roc POV/ 2 months later )

It's been two months since we had received that text but nothing had happened. That hoe, Arienny was released the next day but she got community service. I still haven't found a girl but it's kinda because I haven't been looking for one right now. I went downstairs to see Ray and Prince playing video games, Keisha on her phone and Prod eating a cheeseburger with french fries and 2 apple pies on the side... *shakes head ( fat ass )*

Aye do ya'll wanna do something with the girls today?

Everybody ex Keisha: Ya but what we gonna do?

Um let's go bowling?

Everybody ex Keisha: OK

Princeton: I'll text the girls and ask them but what time?

Prod: 6 because it already 4

Princeton: OK *calls Destiny*

( phone convo )

Destiny: *picks up* Hello?

Princeton: Hey bae do you and the girls want to do something today?

Destiny: Um sure but give us some time because we at the hair salon so.

Princeton: OK, well be at ya'll house around 6 and wait are ya'll taking out the highlights in ya'll hair?

Destiny: Ya but I got to go so bye bae

Princeton: Bye *hangs up*

What they said?

Princeton: She said OK but give them some time because they at the hair salon taking the color out of their hair.

OK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( TT POV/ hair salon )

We was at the salon and the ladies was washing our hair so the color can come out. When we was done with that we got our nails done. We all look pretty with my jet black curls, Nique's brown curls and DeeDee's brown curls. When we was finished with everything we saw that it was 5:30 so we went home and waited for the boys to come.

( 30 minutes later )

*door bell rings* I got it guys *goes to open doors*

Heyyyyy bitches what up!?!

Boys: Heyyy

*kisses Prod*

Nique: *hugs everybody* Prod, you smell like McDonald's

Prod: Is that a bad thing?

Nique: I don't know, is it?

Boys:*sounding gay* Ohhhhh girl ya'll look pretty with ya'll nails did and hair did.

*laughs* thanks but anyway what ya'll wanna do today?

Ray: We gonna go bowling

Girls: OK *goes upstairs to change*

Roc: Where ya'll going?

DeeDee: To change

Prod: What's wrong with what ya'll got on now

Girls: THEIR SWEATS!

Boys: Girls!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~