*( Chapter 32 )*

Recap

Roc and Ray was in Ray room talking about Arianna of how fine she is, Roc got the idea to go talk Arianna so him and Ray went outside to Arianna... Ray got the idea to get ice cream so the three of them went, as they was at the ice cream parlor the boys made Arianna show her flexibility and that's what made Roc started liking Arianna while she liked him back. When Nique got out of the shower Roc took her clothes out of the bathroom so he can see her naked leading it to sex but was interrupted by Arianna coming in saying, "Hey um, Roc I'm sorry about the kiss earlier I didn't know y'all was dating", leaving Nique mad at Roc. While Marcus got the feeling that Nique told Ashua so he showed up at her house and they got into a fight making Marcus punch Nique causing her to hit her head on the table. Marcus was arrested, Ashua met Crystal and she broke up with Marcus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( DeeDee POV/ Next day ) 

(wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/deedee_outfit/set?id=89415951)

*stops at the door* Come on you guys we got to go see Nique

Tasha: *puts bag on shoulder* OK baby we coming!

I waited for these people to get dress and ready so that we can go to the hospital. I still can't believe that Marcus would actually think to put his hands on her like I'm still waiting to get my hands on him for hurting my sister. Everybody came downstairs dressed and ready so I walked out the door and waited by the car until they came.

Donte: Gosh I hope my baby girl is OK

Prince: She is Mr. Giles don't worry

Tasha: Aw Prince that is so sweet *stops at a red light*

We was still in the car driving to the hospital hoping that she fine trying to put all the negative thoughts behind us... We pulled up to the hospital, walked inside with my parents in front of us. We listened as our parents was telling the information to the desk lady, she gave us Dominique information and we headed up to her room... Seeing Nique laying in the bed hooked up to IV's was just heartbreaking I mean yeah I seen her in here before its just I don't like seeing people in the hospital especially if they related or close to me. I walked over to her and her eyes was close, we all surrounded her just watching her sleep, my mom touch her arm and we all saw her eye started opening.

TT: Nique?

Nique: *opens eyes and looks around* ....Uh hey...

Bri: Do you remember us?

Nique: *confused*... Yes!

Doc: *walks in* Hey guys, oh look who woke up hey Dominique how you doing? *looks at IV*

Nique: *looks at Doc* ..... Good

Doc: Hey guys I'm Doctor Jew and you guys must be the family

Tasha: Yeah we are... Um is she OK

Doc: Yes she's fine, she um suffering minor head trauma, but she's actually doing better than she suppose to she's suppose to have all these symptoms and she don't she only got confusion.

Everybody ex Nique& Doc: Oh

Roc: *walks to her side* Nique who am I

Nique: Roc..

We all breathed out in reveal, I guess she is going be OK, my parents went out of the room to talk to the doctor leaving all of us in the room with Nique. I could tell she didn't know what was going on because when the doctor was explaining to us what was wrong with her Nique wasn't paying attention. A nurse came in the room with a tray of food followed behind was my dad..