*( Chapter 34 )*

Recap

Both crews landed in Georgia and met up with Auntie Angela where they all got to know each other and talked about the girls that died. Nique gave Roc a second chance and now there back together and loving it and that's when Roc find out that Nique already forgave him she just wanted him to suffer. Prince, DeeDee, TT and Prod went to the park when they made a bet where Prince and TT lost and had to share their most embarrassing moment while they was leaving they saw Arianna picture up because her parents was looking for her. Arienny called Jacob because she wanted to hear his voice and Arianna ran away where she met up with her cousin Laura and explain why she in Miami.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Ray POV/ Friday Afternoon )

I finished putting on my shoes and walked up to Bri who was standing in front of the mirror putting on her perfume. I wrapped my arms around her as I felt a lot of pressure come off her shoulders, I looked at us in the mirror and she smiled but I can tell she did that to cover up her sadness.

Bri: That's such a beautiful couple *smiles*

*chuckles* You know it's going be OK...

Bri: I know...

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek as we both walked out the room holding hands into the living room to see everybody gathering their stuff, waiting for us and ready to go. We walked out, got in the car and drove to the place where they was having the viewing of the body... Me and Bri walked in the place behind of her Auntie as she walked to the front where both girls body's was in caskets. Bri walked to the left where Tia body was laying, we all gathered behind her as she looked down at Tia as tears formed in her eyes, she wiped them, kiss her two first fingers and put them on Tia heart. She walked to her right as we follow her to where Jasmine was laying, Bri looked down at her and a bunch of tears fell down her cheeks, I wrapped my arms around Bri as she was crying harder into Jasmine casket. We all helped Bri up as we walked her to the seats that was behind us me and Destiny held Bri as she was crying as the others was taking their seats next to us. Auntie Angela walked up to us and handed us some tissues as she kissed Bri forehead and walked up to a casket and looked inside....

Bri: *looks up from Ray shoulder*

You alright bae

Bri: *sniffles and wipes eyes* Yeah I'm fine

OK.. *rubs Bri back*

Nique: *sits down by Bri* Hey baby cakes do you want a drink or something?

Bri: Sure I'll take a water bottle please

Nique: OK Ray you want anything?

Uh I'll take a water too thanks

Nique: *nods head and walks away*

We stayed for a another hour when after everybody came and said their goodbyes to the girls before they closed the casket shut. Auntie Angela said she was going go hang with some of the guest that came and she'll meet us back at the house. We walked out to the parking lot with everybody else and said goodbye to the people that was there.

Roc: Aye y'all wanna go somewhere to hang ?

TT: Where

Roc: Uh I don't know what about Cheeseburger Cheeseburger?

Everybody ex Roc: Sure

Prince: OK well lets call a cab and well go

Prod: Alright I'll call *takes phone out and dials numbers*

... We got out the car as we walked inside Cheeseburger Cheeseburger seeing a lot of kids our age, one girl had spotted us making everybody else turn around and notice us. They all ran up to us, some asking for autographs and others asking for pictures, we did what they asked before we sat down in a booth in the back as one waitress came to us and took our orders.