*( Chapter 35 )*

Recap

Everybody went to the viewing of the body and afterwards both crews went to go eat at Cheeseburger Cheeseburger. While they was there they was talking about the girls when they left to go back to the house Tia and Jasmine mom was there and they gave Bri her birthday presents and explain what happen when they found out they died. Arianna called home because Laura made her and her mom said she going come down there with the kids without letting their father know. Ashua visited Marcus in jail and she got the info of why he hit her and what's going on between him and Crystal. TT can see spirits so she seen Jasmine and Tia before and meanwhile she gets a phone call from Keisha saying she want to make the girls into a singing group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( DeeDee POV/ Next morning )

I opened my eyes to see the sun beaming its sunshine into the window and waking up to a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I smirked for knowing that there is a fine ass boy behind me sleeping, gosh I just didn't think that a day in my life I would be in bed with hot teen boy sensation Princeton from Mindless Behavior, hell I didn't think I would even meet them. I gently moved his arm from my waist and got up before I pecked him on his cheek and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. I did my hygiene and walked back into the room to see Princeton sleeping in only his boxers, I smiled and quietly walked downstairs to the kitchen to fix me some breakfast. I fixed me a bowl of cereal and got in font of the television to pick me a movie on demand. I finally came to a conclusion to watch Dance Flick, I started the movie and put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth... I enjoyed the breakfast as I laughed at every funny scene that they did, I paused the movie at the part when she was auditioning for the school when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs to no other then Roc heavy ass footsteps.

Damn you got some heavy ass feet..

Roc: *chuckles* Well good morning to you to...

*chuckles* What's up?

Roc: Nothing just ready to get this day over with..

Yeah its going be a lot more crying then yesterday

Roc: Yeah it sure is but I heard you laughing what you watching over there girl?

Dance Flick..

Roc: YES! That's my movie what part you at? *puts spoon inside bowl and sits down by me*

*grabs remote* The beginning, I can start it over if you want

Roc: Yeah sure thanks...

Roc and I watched the whole movie laughing until our stomachs was hurting. Roc kept mocking and saying some of the jokes from the movie still. We was having a good time, this is the most time me and Roc ever bonded with just the two of us, he's really funny and laid back and I can tell that him and Nique going stay together as long as none of them do any dumb shit. I got up and put our bowls in the sink as Roc tried to find another movie on demand while the rest of the crews started coming down greeting us with "Hey and good morning". I returned the favor and kissed Prince as I recognized that Nique was the only one that wasn't downstairs because Roc was sitting by himself when usually every morning him and Nique sit by each other cuddling...

Aye is Nique awake?

TT: Yeah when I left my room she was coming out of the bathroom she kind of looked upset

Oh OK *walks over to the living room grabbing my phone and dialing Nique number*

Nique: *sounding groggy* Hello

Aye sis why you haven't come downstairs yet

Nique: I don't know..

Well can you come..?