*( Chapter 29 )*

Recap

Arianna got a check up, come to find out she was drugged but she OK now.. She starting to remember again she was about to share her personal side but she felt that she didn't know them well enough to tell. When they was at lunch, TT started to feel that Prod started liking Arianna because he made a comment that was sexual, when TT asked he denied and said it was a guy thing. Jaden was about to do the plan but come to find out he didn't need to do it because the judge felt he should be released. After that comment Prod made, TT don't know what to do or believe. Bri and Ray was about to have sex but was interrupted by Fernand calling telling her that their cousin Jasmine and her friend Tia died in a car crash yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Prod POV/ Next morning )

I woke up looking around seeing TT back toward me she was still sleep, last night I stayed outside the door waiting for TT to fall asleep because she didn't want me to come in. I got up headed to the bathroom took a quick shower and did my hygiene, when I was in the bathroom the only thing I could think about was how to get TT not mad at me anymore, I was thinking and thinking till I got in front of the bathroom mirror and saw a little vase of purple flowers. I headed back to the room, put my shoes on, got my phone and wallet and headed to Nique room.

*knocks on Nique door* 

Nique: *waking up* Who there?

Prod...

Nique: *opens door and rubs eyes* What you need?

I need you to drive me somewhere because TT mad at me and I want to make it up to her and I need your help...

Nique: *thinks about it* Uh OK let me freshen up and we'll go...

OK I'll be waiting in the living room

Nique: *nods head and closes door*

I walked to the living room and went to the kitchen, I got a hot pocket from the refrigerator and warm it up... I ate it while I was waiting for Nique to come...

Nique: *walks in to the living room* OK I'm ready

I got up and we walked to the car to drive to the flower shop.. We walked through every flower, color and form that we saw.. I headed to the roses aisle as I looked through the each flower they had..

Nique: *shakes head* No her favorite is Laval flowers..

Laval flowers? What the fuck is that?

Nique: Its a flower trust me..!

OK *walks to employee* Hi do y'all got Laval flowers

Employee: Yes there over there *walks to flowers* Here they go..

Thank you! *looks at flowers*

Nique: Uh get these *picks up flowers* Because they don't have green...

OK come on *walks to cashier*

Employee: *puts flowers in bag* Is that all?

Nique& Me: Yes

Employee: OK that would be $4.00

I handed her the money and Nique got the flowers as headed back to the car..

Nique: Aye why don't you get a card...

OK.. I drove to the nearest Walgreens that I know, we walked in and went to the card session... I headed to the I'm sorry section and through a lot of cards. I read one saying "Please forgive", it was too plain.

Nique: What about this one, "I'm sorry for what I have done", *holding up the card*

Uh its OK but I want it to say more, I picked up a card and read it to myself... I was thinking about it was perfect and then I can add more, Listen to this one, "I'm sorry for what I have done, I never meant to hurt or make you feel this way hope you can forgive me, I'm sorry" *smiles*