*( Chapter 25 )*

Recap

Officer Mitchel found Destiny at the abandon house with the kidnapper. We found out that the kidnapper was Arienny brother Jaden and he did it because of what happened in elementary. Bri and Nique are not seeing eye to eye right now and it may cause them to start fighting. Ashua came to the girls house to apologize for what she did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Prince POV/ Next day )

I was so glad to have my baby back into my arms, I was so happy that she was back with us and that she was safe. When we got home last night she came into my room and we had a full make out session on my bed. But I let her rest because I know how much she went threw, oh but tonight she gonna get it and I ain't holding back. I walked in the living room seeing Destiny talking to everybody, catching up with them. She was telling them how she tried to figure out who the kidnapper was and trying to out smart him so she could get out but couldn't.

TT: So what we going do today because I want it to be fun because we got you back *smiles at DeeDee*

DeeDee: Um I don't know what do y'all have in mind...

Prod: What about we go skating!

Everybody ex Prod: YEAH!

I walked over to the refrigerator grabbed a ice tea and walked to the living room with the others. Destiny walked over to me, kissed me on the cheek and hugged me.

Destiny: You gonna come skating with us?

Yeah and then afterwards we can do something for ourselves if you know what I mean.. *kiss Destiny while she smiling*

Nique: Ya'll just nasty...

Aye aye aye like you and Roc ain't nasty

Roc: We are but not like ya'll!

TT: *sucks teeth* I think that's a lie but I wouldn't know so I would be the nasty one

Bri: TT shut up you is not the nasty one, I am!

Everybody ex Bri and Ray: NOW THAT'S A MOTHERFUCKING LIE RIGHT THERE

Ray: *grins* But um what time we gonna go

DeeDee& Nique: Let's go now

Everybody Destiny& Nique: Alright..

Everybody got up and went upstairs to change and freshen up.

Roc: Aye do ya'll think it would be a good idea if we invite Ashua...?

Everybody ex Roc: *shrugs shoulders* I guess

I watched as Bri went on Facebook and got Ashua number, she called and put it on speaker.

Ashua: *picks up* Hello

Bri: Ashua..

Ashua: Um yeah who this?

Bri: It's Bri I wanted to ask you a question

Ashua: Oh what is it..

Bri: Me and the others was about to go to the skating rink and we wanted to know if you wanted to come

Ashua: Um yeah sure when

Bri: Now

Ashua: Oh lord but OK I'll be there

Bri: Alright bye

Ashua: Bye *hangs up*

We finished getting ready and we walked outside about to get in the car. I was wondering who was about to drive now since Bri and Nique not seeing eye to eye right now. But I was surprised when I saw Nique just walked to the backseat not saying anything or going toward the front seat. She just walked, with Roc following behind her, I guess she just didn't want to argue since it was stupid. But we drove to the rink, got our shoes and waited for Ashua to come.