My Dreams Come True<3 (A Mindless Behavior Love Story)

OK this is my first watt-pad story so lets take it easy on me but it will be entertaining. So let me introduce the 3 main characters of this story so LEGGO.

Destiny a.k.a ( DeeDee ) I am 5'3 and light skinned. I am 14 years old sometimes crazy when you get to know me and I'm outgoing. I have brown hair with light brown highlights going all the way down to the top of my back. I also have 2 sisters that is little bit older than me that is name Dominique and Shaterecka, our culture is black and white. My style is girlie and little bit tomboyish but its still cute.

Shaterecka a.k.a ( TT ) I am 5'2 and light skinned. I am 14 years old but 2 months older than Destiny. I am wild and crazy and loud because people be telling me that I am GHETTO. I have black hair that have blue highlights going all the way down to my neck. Some things you need to know about me is since im ghetto i will speak my mind no matter who and what it is. My style is unique and kinda different from other people.

Dominique a.k.a ( Nique ) I am 5'5 and light skinned. I am the oldest of my sisters, I am 15 years old. I am sometimes to myself quiet but I will get Ghetto if i have to tho. My hair is kinda brown and have red highlights that stop in the middle of my back. My style is punk rock and tomboyish but sometimes girlie when I want to. People be saying that I am kinda slow but I don't see it.

My sisters and I maybe different sometimes but the 1 thing that we have in common other than other things is that we is in love with the boy band named MINDLESS BEHAVIOR.

So now you know some things of the story so lets get started !