*( Chapter 8 )*

( DeeDee POV/ Next morning )

It's 2:00 in the afternoon and we sitting in this DAMN house doing NOTHING. I was looking at Nique and I remembered her and Roc in her room and to me I think she going choose him.

Aye Nique?

Nique: What up?

Is you gonna choose Roc or Ray?

Nique: *getting little mad* Why are you always in my business

I was just asking....

Nique: *lighten up* O well sorry but I'm still thinking!

O well OK but - *interrupted by TT*

TT: Not to be rude and cut you off but can we go to the mall or something because I'M BORED!

Me&Nique: OK

Can I invite the boys?

TT&Nique: HELL YA

So now we gonna go to the mall after we took a shower and called the boys. We met up downstairs and we was wearing this...

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=61972903

The boys said they gonna meet us at the food court so we left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Ray Ray POV )

I was sitting down eating waffles while the others was playing video games. I got a text but I had syrup on my hands so I told Prince to pick it up.

Prince open my text message

Prince: Why you can't do it?

Because I got syrup on my hands *waves hands in front of his face* See?

Prince: Ya I see.. *reads text* The girls want us to go to the mall with them...

Boys: LET'S GO!

Prince: OK, I text them saying we will meet them at the food court

Boys: Aight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Prince POV/ At mall )

We found the girls and they wanna go try on clothes so we just followed. I was walking with Destiny in the back of all of us.

Aye you gonna strip for me? *smiling*

Destiny: *holding Prince hand* We will see about that..... *gives passionate kiss*

Why you teasing me?

Destiny: Because I can! And you know you like it *stick out tongue*

Ooooooo let me bite that

Everybody ex Prince and DeeDee: YOU SO NASTY!

Me&DeeDee: *laughing*

So we in a store call Careless and everybody looking around till a girl with long hair with brown highlights and blue eyes come behind TT and cover her eyes....

TT: Who the fuck is this?

?: Just guess

TT: Idk I don't like this game

?: *takes hands off

TT: *turns around and gasp*

?: *smiling* You remember me?

TT: HELL YA girl you still look the same. Dang Arienny.  *points to us* Look there go Dominique and Destiny!

Arienny: Oh let me go say hi to to them