Chapter 12

Recap

A minute later I heard a honk coming from outside and I already knew it was Andrea because she was always too lazy to walk up to the door and knock. I shoved my phone into my pocket and ran down the stairs. "I'll probably not be back!" I shouted over my shoulder not looking ahead as I walked to the door. I bumped into Chris who was standing at the door with his arms crossed.

"Fine, fine, I'll be back before dawn." He still stood there with his arms crossed. "Fine, I'll call you when I get there and if I need anybody to pick me up or for anything else that happens to me." I kissed his forehead and pushed him from the door and ran into Andrea's car. "Drive before they come and force me back into that house!" I yelled at her. She started the car and drove off before Chris or Lizbeth stepped out of the house. 

"So who's party are we going to?" I asked as I grabbed the aux cord and plugged it into my phone. I took a glance at her outfit and she was wearing a white crop top and black ripped skinny jeans. "We are going to Cameron Dallas's party." I knew Cam, at most meet and greets and events he has been there too so we have gotten to know each other.

The drive was actually short. Well it didn't really feel long because the whole way there, we were obsessing over things, fangirling, talking shit about people, and laughing at random things. Andrea parked the car a few blocks away from Cam's house because she didn't feel like searching for a parking space near his house and then later on when we leave it'll be too crowded for her to get out. As we approached the house the faint music we heard blocks away was louder and there were people scattered all over outside and inside. The door was already open so we stepped in and got greeted by a drunk Cam.

"I am sooooo glad you guys made it! The drinks are over in the kitchen and the dance floor is.. well right here in the living room! And upstairs is off limits for most people but it's not off limits for you guys." He laughed and walked over to someone who called out his name. I studied the crowd, people were so close to us that I could feel their breath on my neck. Most of them were making out, dancing or should I say grinding, drinking, and hanging out with groups of people. "Do you want a drink?" Andrea yelled over the noise. I shook my head not wanting to even try to yell over the noise. "Well I'm getting myself a drink." Now this was the part where Andrea left me until one of us found each other when we want to leave. I struggled making my way through the crowd when I spotted Matt.

"Matt!" I hugged him and he smiled. "How are you doing, queen?" smiling, I rolled my eyes. "Better now that I am with you." I stood closer to him as people brushed by me and pushed me towards him when they passed. "That was actually really touching." He chuckled, "Who are you here with? Or are you here by yourself?" I shook my head. "No, I'm here with Andrea. She dragged me along with her and so now I'm here." Matt laughed and shook his head. "Ah typical Andrea." His phone started ringing but over the music he couldn't hear it but I saw the glow from the phone's screen through his pocket. "Hey, your phone's ringing." I told him and he took his phone out of his pocket. "I'll find you later, okay?" I nodded as he walked away.

I went into the kitchen and poured myself shots. Although there were lots of other persons surrounding me, I was basically drinking by myself. So I grabbed the vodka bottle and poured myself some vodka and walked up the stairs in Cam's house. There wasn't really much people up here except for most of them that were in the room and because Cam said it was off limits but I knew he wouldn't mind if I came up here. I leaned against the wall as I drank and listened to the music.

Suddenly someone pulled me up, making me drop my cup. I was pissed because I knew Cam was going to probably get mad at the disaster and because they made me completely spill my drink. But as they wrapped their arms around my waist I was intoxicated with the familiar feeling and I could feel myself craving it but I always denied it. I looked up and there he was, I suspected it was him all along but I made myself think the opposite. He smiled as he saw I wasn't pushing him away and I knew I needed to push him away, I knew all the negative energy he invited in when he was around, but I just couldn't detach myself from his arms.

"I should be pushing you away," I said softly, letting my eyes travel down to the floor. But he placed a finger under my chin and lifted my face to his, "But you're not." He let his finger trail down my cheek making me shiver. "That's the problem." I harshly said but it came out as a whisper. "I don't see much of a problem here." He pushed me against the wall, earning a gasp from me and he chuckled. "I missed this," He said as he started leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. "I missed you," He moved on to my jawline and gently placed kisses there. "I missed us." He brought his lips to mine and I felt myself being placed on another world.

Another world where there's only him. Where the sweet kisses, the warm hugs, the laughs, the adventures into his world were all that ever existed.

But this is a mistake. He was never worth it in the first place. What am I doing?

I don't know if it was the tiny sober part of me that was screaming how wrong this moment was that brought me back to my senses and pushed him away. "No! Stop trying to get back into my life! Yes I know we were a thing before but everyone has moved on, the world has moved on, Derek, I have moved on. You bring bad choices into my life, you are a bad choice. I just-just leave me alone I just can't." I watched the hope in his eyes wash away after he processed what I said. I slipped out of his arms and walked away, without looking back with the fear of seeing a whole new kind of fury raging up inside him.

_______________

GUYS WE GOT 1K READS ON OUR BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You all know this wouldn't have been possible without all of guys actually really liking this book and continuing to read it! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Ugh, I could spend all day ranting about how much this means to me because it means sooooooooooooooooooo much, it means you guys actually think I am a pretty decent writer and it makes me think I am less of a shitty writer.

BUT THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

Yeah there are lots of really amazing writers that have amazing books and everything about them is amazing and they get thousands of reads but this is just REAAALLY huge to me and I just ah I just am so happy about this!!  It's the start of something big! (something big I feel it happening out of my control, pushing, pulling, then it's grabbing me, feel it in my bones. Oh woah woah oh oh, oh woah woah oh oh something biiiiiiiiiiig)

FREAKING 1,000 PEOPLE HAVE READ MOST OF MY BOOK. 

WHAT. THE. HECK

(ok it's coming one more time guys)

THANK YOU SOOOO FREAKING MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU THANK YOU BABES THANK YOU LOVES THANK YOU, YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!

(p.s sorry for this kinda serious/sad chapter with a really happy note from me at the end :) k love ya have a wonderful day)

- Natalie