Chapter 4

Recap

I went downstairs and sat beside lizbeth.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"How ya doing?"

"Bored."

"Dude you're on Netflix..how can you be bored?"

"I don't know but I have to tell you something."

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried.

"Well.. you know how I've been acting kind of strange?"

"Yeah I guess. You would of never threw your phone at your window and you almost never get grounded an-" She cut me off

"Yeah, Yeah, I get the point, but anyways all of that has been happening because ... I-I'm moving." She sighed.

What!? She's moving?? She can't do that! Even though she annoys me most of the time, she is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her. Am I sure I heard correctly what she said?

"Wait you said you're moving?"

"Yeah" she sighed.

All of a sudden I heard these faintly voices whispering. Each time they spoke I felt a sharp pain.

Blood. Wrist. Death. Darkness. Blades. Alone. Nobody cares about you. Just die.

My head started hurting so bad. I couldn't take the pain. I held my head while Lizbeth gave me a worried look and held me,

"Natalie what's wrong?"

"I-I don't know."

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe you need some rest. Let me take you to your room."

She helped me up and when I stood I felt dizzy. While we went up the stairs I could hear the shower noise getting louder and louder. We went in and I layed down and instantly grabbed my phone from my nightstand. But she took it away.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"You need to get some rest."

"Ugh okay mom."

"I'll be in the living room if you need me." She headed for the stairs.

"But can I at least have my phone near me!?!" I called after her but she ignored me and left. With my phone.

Dammit. I kicked off my covers and just layed there staring at the ceiling.

I listened to the shower running. It's actually quite relaxing. I looked over to my window and the sun was shining brightly.

I remember me and Chris would always open our windows at night and just talk. I smiled at the thought of when Chris almost fell out of his window. Ugh I missed those times. But now I barely even do anything with him because he has been so busy with tours and music and stuff like that. It's surprising that he actually has these few months free from all of that. Maybe things will go back to how they were.

I looked around my room. It was pretty tumblr I guess. I had a black beanbag in the corner with my laptop laying on it, a bookshelf with many books that I don't really read and little decorations on each shelf, my desk with many books and papers scattered over it, my bed was just white covers and white pillows and has those christmas lights over it,

I have a nightstand beside it that has a drawer that has all my makeup and other stuff in it and on top of it, it has a lamp and my earbuds and the place where my phone was, in the other corner of my room I have my closet and my tv. The walls of my room are just white. On one wall in my room has a lot of pictures that I've taken with my camera and tapped to the wall.

I studied the pictures and I noticed one picture in the middle of all of them was of me and Chris stargazing.

I remember the day that picture was taken. Chris, Lizbeth, and me went for a walk at night. The sky was clear and the stars were shining brightly, you could really see the stars and there were lots of them all over the place. It wasn't like other nights that there would be just a few stars and it was really dark.

But me and Chris were really excited and we went up this hill and it had a perfect view of all the stars, we sat down and started looking around. I put my head on his shoulder and we watched the stars in silent.

Meanwhile Lizbeth, the lazy one, was way behind still walking but she finally made it and she saw us in our position. She was carrying my camera and she took a picture of us from our backs with all the stars surrounding us. I loved that picture so much.

I guess I won't be able to make any more memories with Lizbeth. She will be moving and I'm just going to be alone. Yeah I know I have Chris but she's different. She's a girl and she understands me more better and she has gone through all the problems that I'm going though. I will really miss her. I felt really tired from all this thinking I've done. But I heard the shower stop and some shuffling and mumbling. Then the door opened and Chris walked out.

He scooted me over and layed down beside me. We both stared at the ceiling in silent.

"Chris."

"Mmm."

"How did I wake up in my bed in the morning if I fell asleep on the couch?"

"You didn't fall asleep on the couch you fell asleep on my chest." Oh yeah.

"But still how did I end up in my bed?"

"I carried you to your room and laid you down."

"Oh."

I also heard him mumble something else but all I heard was "Kiss, head, goodnight, beautiful." Hmm. What does that mean? I guess it's a mystery I'll have to discover. Wait what if Chris likes me? What no. That's silly he wouldn't like me. We are just friends. I think.

_____________

Hii. Sorry for not updating in such a loooong time but I've had school and I've been really busy. I will be probably updating kind of often but not really. But I will try.

- Natalie