Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I rolled over to the side of the bed where my phone was. I checked the time and it was 10:26am. I heard someone coming upstairs and it was Chris, he just stood there in the doorway just staring at me. Until he finally said "You know we are late for school." I got out of the bed and threw my phone at him and started quickly picking out my clothes and throwing random shirts, shoes, and things all over the place, I say Chris standing there not doing anything so I said, "Chris stop standing there and hurry up and get ready!"

He just stood there and started laughing.

"You didn't check your phone, right."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's Saturday."

"But you just said we are late for school."

"I was just kidding."

"I freaking hate you."

I walked passed him and out of the room. But he came following me and when I got to the end of the stairs he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and said "Are you mad at me?" I just took his arms off of my waist and walked into the kitchen and he kept on following me but instead he went to the fridge. He got the whip cream out and put some on his nose. He came over to me and started making his cute pouting face.

"You can't still be mad at me."

"Yes I can."

"Nobody can be mad at Christian Collins."

"Yeah sure whatever but I can because he's my best friend."

He got a paper towel and started wiping off the whip cream. I got a plate and quietly put some whip cream on there and walked over to Chris and smashed it on his face.

"What the frick!?"

"Revenge again from what you did to me yesterday and this morning!!"

He grabbed the bottle of whipped cream and started squirting it on me. "Ugh Chris!!" I started laughing and got another bottle of whipped cream out of the fridge and threw some at him. We started having a whipped cream war until somebody opened the front door and walked in. It was Lizbeth. "Natalie I got ungrounded yesterday cause I got on m-" she got cut off by me and Chris's laughter. She stopped in front of us and looked surprised.

"What happened here?"

"Uh Liz-"

She went up to Chris and cut him off by putting her finger on his lips and said "Nope don't say anything." She took the bottle from Chris's hands and sprayed him with a lot of whipped cream and then she turned around, faced me and sprayed me with a lot of whipped cream too. Then she just put the bottle down on the counter and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Me and Chris were really shocked, maybe she was in a bad mood or something? I got closer to Chris and whispered in his ear.

"Wanna get revenge from somebody else that is not me?"

"Definitely."