Chapter 14

Recap

"Me and Natalie are friends and I was at Cameron's party too so Natalie couldn't find Andrea and she was seriously wasted well honestly she still is so I volunteered as a tribute to take her home." I scoffed. "You so did not try to quote The Hunger Games, you suck."

"I don't suck as much as you do. Anyways I was just leaving right now so nice meeting you Chris, bye Natalie I'll see you sometime and don't get wasted again." He waved and left. Chris walked over to my bed and sat down near my feet. "You'll tell me why you did all of this tomorrow?" I dozed off into a deep slumber before I got the chance to respond.

I woke up to find my head throbbing with pain. I groaned as I held my side that ached with pain, my whole body felt sore. But I knew the pain would of been worse if Matt hadn't gave me that glass of water to clear my head. But that was the clearest part that I could remember from last night, the rest was just a blur of memories left for me to uncover.

I walked down the stairs and stepped into the kitchen to take some advil for the pain. I swallowed the pills half of me wishing it would take away the throbbing from my head and the other half of me wishing it would take away the shallow feeling of misery left inside me. I went back upstairs and I was heading back to my room when I passed by a room with faint snores coming from it. The door was cracked open enough for me to see Chris sleeping in the bundles of blankets.

I smiled to myself and then I got an idea. I ran back to my room, quietly thanking Matt for taking my phone out of the pocket of my jeans and placing it safely on my nightstand, and tiptoed back to the room in which Chris was sleeping in. I opened up snapchat and prepared the camera to take the pictures. I carefully opened the door and walked over to Chris. I turned my phone on silent and snapped a few pictures of Chris and changed the filter to black and white. I uploaded them to my story and saved them to my phone.

A tiny giggle escaped out of me and I slammed my mouth shut, my eyes slowly widening as I realized I was going to let myself get caught. But as I looked at Chris, he continued to sleep peacefully. Parts of me envied him, he was able to sleep without worries or without tossing over. I silently slipped out of the room and walked back to my room deciding to at least make myself look okay on the outside and ignore the fact that everything I felt inside was the opposite.

I picked out to wear a white cactus muscle tank and black ripped skinny jeans. I applied my mascara, eyeliner, a light blush, and decided to go with a light lipstick. I brushed my messy tangled hair and curled it. As I was spraying hair spray to set my hair, Chris lightly knocked on the door. "You can come in." I said out loud and reached for a black hat and put it on. He walked in with his phone in his hand and laid down on the bed continuing to scroll through his feed, "Good morning to you too." I said and joined him on the bed.

"Thanks for causing my fandom to almost die from heart attacks." I lifted an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" He lifted the phone to my face and scrolled through his feed which was full of the endless pictures I took of him. "They all thought I looked really adorable and were freaking out because I was shirtless." I laughed and poked his side. "Yeah go and put on a shirt you're basically naked!" He stood up and went through my closet, "You have millions of sweatshirts that are mine in here so I'm gonna take one back." I stood up and ran over to snatch the black sweatshirt he was about to slip on.

"No, no, and no." I tossed it back into the closet and closed it, leaning on the doors. "But it's mine!" He whined and placed his hands on the doors above my head leaning in to look down at me. It hit me how close our faces were to each other and I could feel myself yearning for his affection. I wanted his lips placed on mine, I needed him badly. "Fuck." I mumbled. I came to realize how of a mess my emotions were, I liked Chris, I feel like if I gave myself the chance I would get to love him, but at the same time if I invited him in I would ruin his life with my anxiety. Or to be exact I probably already did.

"What?" He whispered. "I just realized I am late to my coffee date with Matt." I quickly recovered with a lie."Oh." He moved his hands from the door and nervously raked his fingers through his hair. "Um yeah so I better get going." He nodded and I awkwardly walked out and walked down the stairs. To make the lie actually seem like it was the truth, I slipped on a leather jacket I found laying on the couch, and I tugged on a pair of combat boots that were sitting beside the door. I then grabbed my keys and walked out the door to my nonexistent coffee date.

_______________

Hello guuuys. I was going to make this a intense chapter but I decided to wait a few chapters more to update a intense chapter but this one was pretty cute right? Well I think it's pretty cute. I'm currently working on the Halloween chapter I'm going to update on Saturday but I am not sure if I am actually going to have it ready by that day so I may or may not update a Halloween chapter but who knows?

I have major writer's block while writing this Halloween chapter. So it may not turn out as great as I want it to but I'll make it work. Oh and once again for those of you that don't celebrate Halloween or just don't do anything that is connected in any way to Halloween, you can skip that chapter, I will make sure nothing too extreme happens so you won't get left out :) .

Remember !! : Pre-order #HandwrittenRevisited your hearing will be blessed if you do

- Natalie

Vote, Comment, Feedback please? Thank you.