Runt Of The Slaves - Jiam

Prompt; Its Liam's 21st birthday, and in this alternative universe, all upper class residents have a traditional rule. Once you've hit the ripe age of 21, you are given the responsibility of owning your own slave. And Liam can't wait to pick out his very own slave.

Pairings; Liam x Justin, Harry x Louis, Niall x Zayn

Ages; Justin 15, Harry Zayn 22, Niall Liam 21, Louis 18

Disclaimer; I do not agree at all with human trafficking. This is fiction, not at all meant to disrespect the victims of actual human trafficking. No way in hell do I support this kind of thing and I pray for those who suffer such horrible things like this; with that being said. This story is based on an AU, and not related to any real person. Xx
.......................................................................

Part One

Liam's POV

"Happy birthday, mate." My best friend, Harry grinned as he gave me a hug as I finally got downstairs.

I sent him a grin, "Thanks." I replied, dusting off my shirt.

Today was a big day and I'd spent the last hour getting ready.

"Nervous?" Harry asked, pulling his slave, Louis closer to himself as we pulled apart.

I nodded, "I just want the right one, you know?"

Today was a big day for myself. I was expected to choose my slave - someone who had to be committed for the rest of his or her, and my life. They would live with me, do whatever they were told to do, or expect a great punishment.

Whoever I chose would become my own responsibility. I could do as I pleased with them, because they often came from unwanted homes, and the only chance at life were to become slaves.

We were only allowed a total of three slaves per person.

I was excited to be able to legally own my own person today, so Harry was going to take me to Stefan's Slave House to pick someone out.

Harry chuckled, "I know, but don't stress yourself out. They have an amazing option zone. You'll know you've made the right choice when you find the one. Louis was a skinny fluffball back then, but now look at us." he ruffled Louis' hair as the boy smiled widely and lovingly at his master, "I've got a tamed, loving slave." he hummed.

I had always admired the fact Harry didn't treat Louis badly, like a lot of masters would, but instead treated him fairly, and kept him happy. I sometimes wondered if I could even refer to Louis as a slave, the boy was spoilt and barely yelled at. They seemed more so a couple than anything else.

I smiled, "Okay, then let's go."

Harry nodded, "Come on Lou, time to get Liam's first slave." he grinned, taking the smaller boys hand and leading him out of the house.

I followed excitedly, barely able to hold in my happiness as thoughts about whoever I was going to buy arose.

I didnt know what I wanted yet, but someone sweet would be nice.

~

"Liam James Payne," I smiled at the receptionist as she typed down my information.

"Are you looking for a male or female?" she asked, glancing up at me from the computer.

"Male, I suppose." I nodded.

"Virgin, previously owned, or brand new?" she hummed.

"Virgin for sure. I'm not picky about him being second hand." I added, "Just most definitely must be a virgin." I stated, after Harry had explained that the virgin slaves were less likely to use their sexual attitude to bribe owners into getting what they want.