Runt Of The Slaves - Jiam

Part Two

Justin looked like a curious yet nervous wreck as the delivery woman dragged him into my home.

His hands were bound and connected by rope to his neck. The woman tugged him behind her, holding a clipboard.

I didnt like how rough she was being. He may be a slave, but he also a human being. Did he misbehave to be pulled around like that?

Zayn says they can be a bit troublesome when you first get them.

"Mr Payne?" She smiled at me, handing her clipboard to me.

"If you could just sign the bottom, we can be all done here." She stated, passing me a pen, "If you have any problems whatsoever with your slave, that deem too hard to handle, we have a three month warranty. You can get your money back or a different slave, as well as a discount for the next slave you ever decide to purchase."

I read between the lines of the contract I was signing. It was only a postage and handling form, and I just had to state whether or not the delivery made was to my satisfactory.

I suppose it was.

I handed her back the signed form, looking Justin up and down.

He looked so fragile, and small, and rather adorable. But he did need a wash.

"Here you are sir." The woman handed me a handled rope, aka a lead, "I placed a box by the front door, it has the meal plan he'd been given, his IQ level, and a list of things he cooperates and doesnt cooperate with."

I nodded at her, "Thank you. Please help yourself to a snack on the way out. We have plenty." I told her, since there was still food out for my small get together.

It is my birthday after all.

Justin watched the woman walk away, before he turned his head to look at me.

"I'm Liam," I began, "You can call me Sir, Master, or Mr Payne until you've earned enough trust and respect to call me anything else, understood?" I said firmly, but not enough to push fear at him.

I didnt want him to fear me. Respect me, yes. But fear? What good would he be to me if he was afraid?

Justin didnt say anything, instead just looked down at his bound hands.

I sighed, "I would like if you would speak to me, how are we to get to know each other if you don't say anything?" I lightly pulled him closer, grabbing his wrists, "Talk and I might take off all this rope, yes?"

Justin looked at me and shakily breathed in, "O-Okay." He stuttered, "Um, s-sir." He quickly added.

I felt my lips twitch into a smile, "Thats a good start. I would like to take you to meet some of my friends, but first, I think maybe we should get you cleaned up and into something warmer."

Justin shyly nodded, "Yes sir."

I took his bound wrists and led him upstairs to the bathroom. My house was fairly large; and I was on the rich side of town - but despite my fortune, I tended to do a lot of charity work.

Most folk around dont like to help the lower class citizens, but my family taught me that they were just like any of us, but with less opportunities. Hence why I help the lower class get jobs and find homes as my charity work.

I had six bathrooms, and five bedrooms upstairs. One was for guests while the others were ensuites bathrooms connected to the bedrooms.

I had a specific room for any slaves I were to get since I was now 21. It was a bedroom across from my own, so I could keep a close eye.