Control - Jiam

Prompt; Justin is stubborn and messy, liam was boring and bossy

Requested By; Myself, idk, I was bored, reading this really good story, needed to write something similar to what I was reading but in the form of Jiam :3

Ages; Liam-23, Justin-18

_____________________________________________________________________________

Liam liked to order people around, to feel in control of the situation; he liked to be on top of things.

Justin was stubborn, hated to be bossed around and hated having to be a well mannered boy.

Liam and Justin were in love; as crazy as that sounds, it was true.

Liam had met Justin at a mates party, Justin had been the prankster of the night, making everyone laugh, including Liam. Which was odd, because Liam - according to his friends - had an emotionless stick stuck up his ass, sucking out all the happiness from Liam - which may have been over exaggerated.

But nevertheless, they both took a liking to one another and began seeing each other frequently.

Liam tried to keep full control of their relationship, but of course, Justin loved to tick all his boxes every once in a while.

As Liam returned home from a business meeting, his face cringed at disgust of his home.

Rubbish was littered over the lounge, shoes placed messily beside the door and not to mention Justin, who was on the couch in his underwear, dancing and singing to Jason Derulo, ft. Snoop Dogg - Wiggle.

"You know what to do with that big fat butt! - Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!" Justin sang, twerking his ass in the direction of Liam, with his face down as he jammed out.

Liam stared at his boyfriend in utter shock, his face firm and angry, crossing his arms across his toned chest.

Justin was unaware of his boyfriend's cold stare, too in the moment.

"Justin Drew Bieber!"

And that is where all happiness escaped from Justin, his shoulders slumping, his head snapping back to look at Liam, and his eyes wide in fear.

No, Justin wasn't afraid of Liam, he loved Liam. Instead, Justin was afraid because he knew he was in trouble.

"Baby?" Justin forced a smile, "Home so early, are we?"

"I'm on time," Liam tapped his watch, eying Justin, "I believe you've made a mess, and are destroying the purpose of a couch. It is for sitting, not for feet."

Justin innocently stepped down off the couch, his cheeks tinting red, "I was bored."

"Bored? You're in your underwear, jumping on our couch, after failing to clean up after yourself." Liam pressed his lips in a firm line, "I'm disappointed in you."

Justin looked down to his feet, "I'm sorry."

"Eye contact when you apologize, its not sincere if you're staring at the ground." Liam said.

Justin instantly looked up, staring Liam in the eyes, "I was having a little fun, Li."

"Fun? Fun is not messy." Liam huffed.

"That's 'cause your fun is boring." Justin muttered under his breath - hopeful that Liam didn't here,  but of course he did.

Liam took that all too personal, glaring at Justin, "Clean up the place, or sleep on the fucking couch."

And once the bedroom door slammed, Justin knew Liam was more than mad, and that he had offended his boyfriend.

Justin loathed the thought of Liam sitting in their room, angry at Justin for the simple mess he'd created.

Of course Liam was overreacting, but that's Liam. He didn't like things in a mess, he likes things organized.

So Justin didn't hesitate in cleaning the lounge, turning off the Music and starting on making an apology dinner for his boyfriend.

Justin didn't like the fact Liam was so uptight, but he loved Liam more than he disliked the control Liam craved.

So, after Justin had made pizza, and milkshakes, he went to their bedroom, and walked right in.

"Liam?" Justin began, crawling into the bed with the tray of food.

Liam had his eyes glued to some book - which he'd been reading for the passed week now, and it had no interest in sparking conversation for Justin, apart from now.

Justin frowned the fact Liam didn't glance up at him, so he huffed, snatching the book from Liam's hands and reading the back of it.

"Oliver Twist?" Justin rose a brow, "What's it about? Who's Oliver?"

"Oliver is an orphan, who encounters many mishapps, involving meeting Dodge and-"

"I don't care." Justin tossed the book carelessly aside, avoiding the glare Liam sent him after that. Instead, Justin held up the tray, "I'm sorry Liam, please forgive me?" And Justin did his best puppy dog eyes and pout.

Liam curses the fact Justin was undoubtedly cute and irresistible, "Justin, did you home make these pizza and milkshakes?" Liam sighs.

"Yes!" Justin beamed, "All for you! I made them and poured in my heart and love so you know just how much I love you."

And Liam groans, because if Justin had made these himself, then there was sure to be a mess left behind in the kitchen.

He was about to let out his frustrations, and tell Justin to go clean up whatever hurricane mess he'd left behind, but instead, Justin leaks over, kisses his boyfriend sweetly, before pulling back a smiling.

"I love you Liam, and you love me, so that kiss means you forgive me and all is forgiven."

Liam can't disagree with his stubborn little boyfriend, he can't frown or pout, or even begin to argue at the fact Justin was messy and it wasn't right, but then again, Justin was right.

Liam did love Justin, he loved everything about him, and of course he forgave stain the moment their lips touched. He would never stay mad at Justin, because they do love each other.

No matter how bossy or angry Liam gets, or how messy and stubborn Justin was, they old each other regardless.