Place Your Hand On My Beating Heart - Jylan

PART 2

________________________________________________

Justin's POV

I honestly could not explain how excited I was to be sleeping over Dylan effing Sprouse' apartment.

At the party,  when I went to look for Dylan's jacket - which I couldnt find, and I hope he isnt upset with me - one of the older boys, Kent,  offered me a drink.

He kept persuading me to follow him, even when I tried to tell him that I was on an important mission - which face it, finding Dylan's jacket is the most important thing to do if he asks you to do so - but he somehow convinced me to follow him into a room.

By then, I had finished half the drink and I was feeling a bit ill. Kent made me lie down, he even tried to kiss me, but I was saving my first kiss with a guy for Dylan, obviously.

I really dont know much about what happened after that, because the last thing I remember was trying to push Kent away as he reached for my zipper.

I'm sure thats as far as he went, because I told him to stop.

I rolled over, half awake as I stared at Dylan's back. He was fast asleep, snoring a little bit but it was cute.

I smiled at him as he shuffled in his sleep, his arm stretching out and hitting me in the face.

I let out a squeak as his fist hit my nose,, causing his eyes to snap open.

"Huh?" He sat up quickly, looking at me confused, before he sighed, "What happened?  Why are you being so loud?" He grumbled unhappily.

I blushed madly, rubbing my nose, "I'm sorry.." I frowned, hating that I destroyed his precious sleep, "You hit me by accident."

"What?" His brows furrowed, "I didnt hit you..  when?"

"In your sleep, but it's okay." I sat up, feeling awkward as I was laying there, "It was an accident."

"Accident." Dylan snorted, getting up from the bed.

What did he mean by that? I frowned a bit.

"It's 6am, how come you're not asleep?" Dylan asked, looking out the window.

I blushed, "I couldnt sleep... um, maybe I should go home... I didnt want to disturb you, I was just a bit-"

"it's still dark outside." Dylan stared at me, "Do you not have a brain?"

I frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Nothing... just, nothing." Dylan sighed, "Are you tired?"

I shook my head, "Not really, I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" Dylan groaned, walking over to his closet and pulling out clothes.

I scratched my arm as I watched him, "I dont.. I dunno."

"You should really stop apologizing, it's annoying." Dylan glanced at me, "You're sixteen, and it is ridiculous."

I blushed more, looking down, "Sorry."

"What did I just say?" Dylan snapped, causing me to jump.

"Not to apologize?" I said softly, hoping he didnt hate me now. I probably ruined everything with him. Why am I so stupid?

Dylan's POV

I stared at him grumpily, why is he so freaking jumpy?

I internally groaned, knowing this isnt how I'm supposed to be treating him.