Chapter 10-Finding Eisenwald

~I'm sorry my readers. I've been busy with my tuition work so I couldn't update as often. And THANKS FOR EXCEEDING 100 LIKES FOR THIS STORY!!! :) Thank you! I will work hard and update as soon as I finish writing. I'm sorry it took so long! Do continue to read it and do like it!~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Master got the letter written by Mira saying that Natsu, Erza, Gray, Y/N, Lucy formed a team and they went to help Erza with something. And obviously, he was in so much shock that he collapsed and wished that nothing would happen in the time that he isn't around. He hopes that they would not destroy anything but what can you expect if it's Natsu?

YOUR POV

We were riding on the car which Erza was driving. I was kind of worried for Erza since it might drain too much of her magic but she's so determined to catch Eisenwald because they have the deathly death magic, Lullaby. I then remembered about Lullaby and decided to search in one of my pocket dimensions. Since I had so many, it was hard finding the right one but eventually, I managed to find it. I took out the book which was all about death magics. I flipped through and I spotted Lullaby on one of the pages. I immediately stopped and read the page. Natsu then asked me, "Huh? What's this?" I said without raising my head, "It's all about death magics and it shows the people or items that hold it and Lullaby is one of them." It had stated about the history of Lullaby and I read it carefully. Suddenly, while I was reading, the car came to a stop. We could see that Erza was actually looking at something. Since Lucy and I were the nearest to the door, we looked out of the door and saw that there were actually knights there. They were guarding Kunugi Station and it seems that Eisenwald had taken over that station since there were many people standing outside the station and with my advanced hearing, I could hear people saying, "This guy with a giant sickle barged on board all of a sudden!" and "I know them! They're those bastards from the dark guild that hangs around this area!" Lucy then asked, "I can understand getting on a cart or a boat or a boat, but a train?" Happy then said, "Yup! What's the benefit of escaping on a train that runs on rails?" Erza said, "It's fast however." I then heard Gray, who was in the car, somehow, saying, "Those guys from Eisenwald must be in a big hurry for some reason then, you think?" Then Lucy said suddenly, "Why did you strip?" Gray then said while looking out the window, "Well, look at that..." Lucy said, "But the army's already on the move... Isn't it only a matter of time until they're caught?" Erza continued, "That would be nice, if it happens." She was preparing to continue the journey until I suddenly spoke. I said with my thumb and index on my chin and said while in thought, "But what if this was what Eisenwald wanted?" I was actually thinking if this was all Eisenwald's plan to get the army's attention. I continued with a serious tone, "We all know that Eisenwald only take on assassination requests so is it possible that they are planning to assassinate someone? They should have known that the army would soon catch up with them after what they have done, so I believe that they are planning to assassinate someone of high status." Erza replied, "We cannot be sure of it but Eisenwald is definitely planning something bad. We better catch up to them."

MEANWHILE, IN THE TRAIN

KAGEYAMA'S POV

I told Erigor about what happened on the train and that I accidentally dropped Lullaby and the guy from Fairy Tail saw Lullaby. Erigor got mad and slash his weapon at me. Luckily, I managed to dodge it quickly. He then said, "A fly from Fairy Tail. So you let him see the Lullaby flute and get away without saying a thing? Yeah, Kageyama?" I then tried defending myself by saying that our plan is not blown because of that and that even they know, they can't stop us. He then poked his weapon into the ground and said that it is important to take precaution because we're going to take that plan into action. I smirked and said, "So, at Oshibana station..." He continued while holding the flute, "There's a forest the flies cannot be allowed to buzz around. Teach them all a lesson." We all said in unison, "Yeah!"