CHAPTER 6- Quest?

CHAPTER 6- Quest?

Sorry for the late update~ I had some school activities that ended late. So enjoy! And FYI< I changed mission to quest and I removed gajeel, wendy, Carla and lily form it. If you seen them in the previous chapters, just pretend that you didn’t see them there, cause I made changes after realizing what I was going to write about. I also changed my house from two to a three-storey building. Thanks and love you my readers!

YOUR POV

“A quest?” I exclaimed. Natsu said excitedly, “Yup.” Happy said, “A quest is a job where only wizards are allowed to take which help the non-wizards with whatever they need help in. The wizards who finish the quest will get the reward written on the quest paper.” I made an ‘o’ sign with my mouth. Natsu then said, “Do you want to go on one?” I nodded excitedly and said, “Twinkle, do you want to try out one?” She said not very interested, “Well, I’m okay as long as you promise you will finish it quickly.” I then did an okay sign with my fingers. I walked over to the request board and Mira came over to me and said politely, “Once you chosen one of the quests, tear it down and let me take a look. If I agree that you can go, you can then go on the quest.” I said back politely together with my famous closed eye smile, “Thanks, Mira.” When I was choosing which quests to take, I saw some people behind me. I turned around and saw some guys behind me, some holding onto quests that they have chosen and some asked me to join them to go on a quest. I took a glance at the quests that they had but they were all boring as some were to find things like a girl, jewelry. I didn’t like them so I turned to those who wanted me to join them on a quest. They didn’t appeal to me much, but there was a good-looking guy there. He looked familiar though. He had short orange hair and had spectacles. He also wore a green fur coat with an orange shirt and black pants. His eyes then caught mine. A few seconds after, he came up to me and slid his arm onto my waist and said while pushing his specs up onto his bridge, “Would you like to go with me on a quest, Miss Y/N? By the way, I’m Loki.”

Loki’s POV

I saw Y/N walk up to the request board. I have to admit that she really is different from the other girls that I have met and dated. She seems familiar though. I think I seen her somewhere but I just can’t remember. Well, whatever. I shall just go and ask her whether she will like to go with me on a quest. I do see that many guys did notice her do that, like Team Shadow Gear and other guild members. They all crowded around her, and I noticed her eyes fell on me. Her e/c eyes were so attractive that I couldn’t take my eyes off. I then slid my arms around her waist and asked her if she would like to join me on my quest. I then took out the quest that I was going to do and showed her. She took the request paper from my hands and looked at it seriously. She looked so cute and pretty. I then heard some growling sounds behind me as I looked at her and I believed she heard since she looked up from the request that I handed her. Well, she was a dragon slayer so she could hear.

Natsu’s POV

I saw Y/N head towards the request board and looked at it. I wanted to tell her that I had already picked one out for her but I couldn’t since she dashed there before I could anything. I then saw many guys crowding around wanting them to join them to go on a quest and the worst of all, I saw Loki there. He was famous for being a playboy. I knew that Y/N would reject the other guys but Loki was a playboy, he wouldn’t let her get away from him. He would make sure that Y/N would like him and then dump her. I saw Y/N looking at him and he went up and put his hands on her waist. I felt anger rising up to me. I had never felt like this before though. I then saw Loki handed her a request paper and she looked at it seriously. I noticed Loki hand’s was still on her waist. I growled and I heard Gray did it too. I wonder why he did. (Natsu is dense at things like that, hehe.)  I saw that Y/N look up from the request paper that she was looking at and looked at me and Gray. She then walked up to us and handed Loki back his request paper. I just kept my eyes on her although I heard Lucy asking Erza, “What is wrong with them?” I didn’t hear any response from her so I guess she just shrugged it off.

Gray’s POV

I found myself staring at Y/N this whole time and I noticed Natsu doing the same thing too. I guess he liked Y/N too, but there are so many guys competing over her and that there is a possibility that she doesn’t like me or Natsu back. I saw her looking at Loki and I felt that my theory could have been right and I felt sadness and a bit of jealousy within me. I hadn’t felt like this before though. I then saw Loki put his arm around Y/N’s waist and handed her his request paper. I felt jealous and angry too. After Y/N too the paper from him, he still didn’t take his arm off. Because of the anger and jealousy I was keeping, I growled unconsciously. But then, I heard another growl at the same time I did and it was Natsu. I believed she heard it because she walked towards us. I kept my head down, thinking of what to say if she asked us why we did that. But instead, she didn’t do that. She did the unexpected thing.

YOUR POV

I walked over to where Gray and Natsu was. After I reached there, I turned around and said to the guild members who were crowding around me earlier on with a bow, “Thanks for your offer. I will go on a quest with you guys after I go on one with Team Natsu.” They all just nodded and I said, “I promise.” I then heard Natsu say, “So did you choose a quest that you want to go on?” I shook my head sadly, and said, “There wasn’t any one that was fun and exciting. Most that were on the request board and the ones that were offered by the guild members were all about finding someone or something. Well, I wanted to do something fun and exciting like beating someone bad.” Then Natsu said, “I have one good one for you.” I looked at him and he handed me a request paper that was to find a book called Daybreak and destroy it for 200,000 jewels. He was apparently attracted to maids that had h/c hair. I then said, “Okay, let’s go. But, hold on. Who’s going with me on this quest?” I looked at Natsu and said, “Of course it’s me and Happy.” “what about the other members?” I asked. He said, “Since I chose this quest for you, I get to decide who gets to go.” I looked at Gray and I saw that he looked pretty sad so I whispered in his ear, “Next time, I will go with you on another quest.” He said, “You promise?” I then nodded with a smile. He then smiled back and he looked a bit more cheerful. I then looked at Lucy and Erza, Erza then said, “I will go on a quest myself since I need to pay for my rent. As for Lucy, she can come with me so that she can pay for her rent.” “I then said, “If you are short, you can ask me for some. I can lend you the money.” Team Natsu then looked at me shocked, “Don’t you need the money too to pay for your rent?” I then shook my head and said, “Well, my parents bought a house for me that was near the guild so I apparently, do not need to pay any rent since I am the owner.” They then nodded. I then said, “Since I’m going on my first quest tomorrow, why don’t we have a sleepover?” They then looked at each other and said, “Can we? We do want to look at your house.” I then said, “You can and you all will each have a room except that Happy have to sleep with Natsu or you can sleep with Twinkle in her room.” They then looked so confused and said in unison, “How big is your house?” I then said calmly, “It is a three-storey building with about 5-7 rooms.” Their faces then paled. I asked, “Why? Is there something wrong?” They then said, “How rich is your parents?” I then shrugged and said, “I don’t want to talk about how rich my parents are.” I then smiled and said, “So it’s confirmed that you guys are coming to my house for a sleepover right?” They then nodded with a big grin on their faces. I then added, “You don’t have to bring anything except for your clothes. And do be prepared that I will ask you guys a lot of questions because I want to know more you guys. So, 5pm back at here, the guild?” They then, “Okay!” I then noticed it was 3pm already after I did some talking with team Natsu after discussing about the sleepover. I then said, “Bye guys, I’m going to buy some food for dinner.” I turned to leave the guild and I saw them waving at me. Twinkle came over and said, “You didn’t want to talk about the wealth your parents had right?” Twinkle knew about me more than anyone else since she was always beside me.  I then nodded and said happily, “Nevermind that, let’s go buy some food.” 

AUTHOR’S NOTE: LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND TELL ME IF THERE WAS ANY MISTAKE. Is it called Quest? Please tell me if I was wrong. Thanks and enjoy!!