CHAPTER 2- My Best Friend

RECAP FROM LAST CHAPTER

Your vision was blurry and you heard someone shout,” Hey, are you okay?” and it all turned dark. SOMEONE or SOMETHING was at the guild doors. What is that at the guild door? FIND OUT HERE FROM THIS CHAPTER.

~Third Person’s POV~

Natsu turned to face the guild doors to find someone at the guild door. He walked there while saying, “Who are you?” They could only see the shadow of ‘it’. ‘It’ ran behind the guild doors. Natsu said, ”Who are you?” a bit louder and softer knowing that it was scared and he walked a bit faster, almost running. He looked behind the guild to find out that ‘it’ was …….

“An Exceed?!” Everyone proclaimed, seeing her face after she appeared from behind the guild doors. The Exceed was pinkish in color, like Natsu’s hair with a white underbelly, like Happy. It also had a small yellow star on her forehead. It was a female Exceed. She saw that everyone was staring at her, she started to get shy and a bit scared. She started to hide behind the doors again, cowering with fear. Natsu suddenly said,” Don’t be scared. We won’t hurt you.” Natsu says calmly and with his toothy grin. She saw that what he said was sincere and saw truth in it. She relaxed a bit and then took a step away from the doors and forward. Happy then walked to Natsu and had a clear view of the Exceed as he was munching on a fish earlier on at the bar. His eyes then widened and his jaw dropped. She saw him and smiled to him, as she saw that he was the same as her. He then, almost instantly had hearts in his eyes and thought,” Wow, she is pretty.” Natsu then said while extending a hand to her,” I’m Natsu Dragneel. What are you doing here and what’s your name?” She then took his hand and now she was in his arms and she said,” H-H-Hello. I-I was looking for my best friend since I apparently got separated from her a little while ago and I thought she might be here because she was really excited to come here and j-j-join as a guild member. She was telling me about it the whole time we were travelling to come here.”  She was really nervous knowing that many people were actually looking at her, waiting for her to speak. Plus, she has never seen so many people in a guild before.  “What’s your name?” Natsu said. She then tried to calm herself down before replying his question,” W-W-Well, m-m-my n-name is,” She thought to herself: Well, that didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to be. “Well, what is it?” Natsu says, referring to the Exceed that she hasn’t told them what was her name. She then said, “It is….” Before she could say what her name was, there was a shout, saying,” TWINKLE!” The Exceed’s ears then perked up saying, “Y/N?!” loudly in a cheerful tone. She then sniffed the air saying loudly,” Y/N!!!” while she spread her wings out and flew away from Natsu’s arms and tackled another person. They saw a girl lying on the floor with the Exceed named Twinkle rubbing her face all over the person’s face. They saw that it was the girl who arrived at the guild earlier on. People then looked at the girl with a shocked look saying,” You have an Exceed?” She then slowly stood up and said, “Yup. I found her when she was just an egg.” They then said,” Just like how Natsu found Happy.” She then smiled at everyone. Then suddenly, a sound was heard. They then looked at Natsu and said,” Natsu! Is it your stomach again?” He then smiled sheppishly and said,” Yup and Happy did that sound too.”

YOUR POV

“Um, actually it was mine too.” I said sheppishly while rubbing the back of my neck with one hand. The same pink haired guy then came over and grabbed my hand and was about to run to the bar, he said, “Let’s go eat.” I felt like I knew him very well and he was like a friend. I then nodded and turned around with him holding my hand. I heard someone say, “Natsu, she just recovered and came out the infirmary. Be careful. You don’t want her to get sick again.” I then turned around and said,” I have recovered already and the reason I fell sick was because I was too hungry. So I guess, I’m fine?” I said sheepishly, not knowing who was the one who said it but I knew she cared a lot for my health. I then said loudly with a small bow and a smile, “THANKS!” and ran off with him. It then dawned upon me that he was the one who shouted to me before I fainted. I had a small smile on my face and I saw a blue Exceed, who looked like Twinkle, was flying next to him. He then chatted with the pink haired guy who was holding my hand. I heard the Exceed say, “AYE!” loudly. I then laughed softly at that and looked at my own Exceed. She was smiling at me while she was on my head.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: I’M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT FOR UPDATES AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AS I’M STILL HAVING MY EXAMS. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ONCE EVERY 3 DAYS AFTER MY EXAMS. Have fun reading. <3 ~JOANNELEW